Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The question on everybody's lips though, is will the electricity bill get paid this month
Simple answer? No.

Her getting the refund played into her hands, she's dropped her repayment down to £10.00 a month and thinks she can't be touched by them despite them still threatening to install a meter.

Reactions: 2
Simple answer? No.

Her getting the refund played into her hands, she's dropped her repayment down to £10.00 a month and thinks she can't be touched by them despite them still threatening to install a meter.
I can't see them letting her continue to pay £10 a month off the last bill and then going into arrears with this next one

I can't see them letting her continue to pay £10 a month off the last bill and then going into arrears with this next one
No she likes to run debt up, it's a card she can play to Dan's family.

I was quite shocked when she voice noted with her plan, all she wanted was a refund to make it seem like she'd won over a big company for the purpose of her IG.

No she likes to run debt up, it's a card she can play to Dan's family.

I was quite shocked when she voice noted with her plan, all she wanted was a refund to make it seem like she'd won over a big company for the purpose of her IG.
Is she hoping the in-laws will bail them out?

Reactions: 1
Honestly I am unsure. I think she just does it in the hopes they take pity. The way she treats them I wouldn't blame them for never helping.
The electricity bill money is being spent on her trip up north this weekend 😂

I can't wait to see Dan's sweaty balls in the hot tub

Reactions: 3
She’s not always public so I don’t think it’s allowed.
Kayleigh's followers have been sending Kayleigh money for some time, when ever she posts about having a pittance to last her 3 weeks, she is paypal'd cash from some followers.

She won't ever broadcast it though. Not after calling her bestie out for being sent money online.
id starve first. Hate free loaders

Needs to stop takeouts. And cut hubby’s lunch down. Like who eats that for lunch !!

Reactions: 6
Sparklesnest seriousky doesn’t stop going on and on. Who is watching 140 stories about her sons condition? Seriously? She should write the sob stories for the X-factor. it’s all attention with her.. she loves it!!!
Doesn’t mind her 17 year old son going down the pub and getting drunk does she!?
She makes everything about her too it’s sickening

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Sparklesnest seriousky doesn’t stop going on and on. Who is watching 140 stories about her sons condition? Seriously? She should write the sob stories for the X-factor. it’s all attention with her.. she loves it!!!
Doesn’t mind her 17 year old son going down the pub and getting drunk does she!?
I can’t view her stories for some reason?!!!

Reactions: 1
Omg she’s intolerable.! Can’t believe she’s still harping on about his covid jab. They will all play on covid and long covid. I won’t be woah is me but she needs to try having the time I’ve had just lately.! She’s watching who views her stories though..! She’s the biggest hypochondriac always going on about illness etc why hasn’t she got a thread on here.???

I can’t view her stories for some reason?!!!
Me neither I watch from another account and now blocked from stories as well.! Why would you have followers then block them but have a public account for everyone to view.? Sympathy.? Must be time consuming going through who’s viewed your stories then blocking individually

Reactions: 3
I was blocked ages ago so I only see when she’s public. What the what now about broadcasting her sex life???
Talks about how she looks at Dan's dad's dick and how big it is and that she will shag him if Dan steps out of line. I feel sorry for the gormless one being stuck with her just for the sake of the kids

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Talks about how she looks at Dan's dad's dick and how big it is and that she will shag him if Dan steps out of line. I feel sorry for the gormless one being stuck with her just for the sake of the kids
He leads such a sad life. Every aspect the poor guys life is controlled by her even down to the wages he works hard for

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.