Home By Laura

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice she also only eats beige food? 😂 The crumpets on her story haha. One big beige world for Laura god help Malcolm. If they ever have kids let’s pray it will be allowed to look at colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is she actually able to think for herself at all? Signed up with the same coach as her instahun bestie Abbie, it's like none of them can do anything on their own or have their own individual content. It's all beige, Egyptian cotton shaded tit.

Reactions: 3
Beige hun club. All as dull as each other in their own way. Abbie constantly posting about the gym and showing us her arse and quads, didn't kind her up until she turned into a look at me fitness page. Annie all things beige and her beige baby items. That poor child won't even know what colour is. Laura - well we know how dull she is. All insecure, attention seeking little girls trying to be insta huns with zero personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Fml I don’t mind a bit of Egyptian cotton if I say so myself but to have yours and your baby’s wardrobe all shades or beige and greige to the point you’re blending into the background is not interesting.
Also can Annie stop begging for free tit now it’s getting boring and predictable “asking for opinions” on products 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Fml I don’t mind a bit of Egyptian cotton if I say so myself but to have yours and your baby’s wardrobe all shades or beige and greige to the point you’re blending into the background is not interesting.
Also can Annie stop begging for free tit now it’s getting boring and predictable “asking for opinions” on products 🙄
I think she might be on par with Laura for dullness. No wonder they get on. Melts the lots of them.

Did everyone know she’d gotten married? Just worried you might have missed the wedding content and might not be up to date!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No I never noticed she did, must have been too beige and boring…
Talking of beige - did you know Annie is pregnant? Or did you miss the 101 pieces of beige baby clothing?

• Haha
It's the way she poses for pics trying to make her waist look smaller but just gives her a large flange.

• Haha
Can anyone confirm if Laura has new boots? I'm not sure she's done enough stories covering this milestone event 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Theyre not even special. Just bog standard chunky boots. Bit like herself, bog standard.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Showing them 50 times from different angles and in different lights is not gonna make them any more interesting either

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And now just so she can wear the basic boots she's put tights on.....in a heatwave. Tights and boots in a heatwave.