Home By Laura

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to her, I’d rather her post about looking strong than starving herself to be skinny ! Seeing too many women trying to achieve the anorexic look because it’s fashion

Reactions: 1
Yeah it's such an unnatural smile/pout. The gape is soo forced and looks weird. I think she does it to give herself dimples and look hot. But when you see her genuinely smile on other candid photos it's nothing like that.
She looks like she has an invisible straw or her lips are producing an invisible poo 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
To be fair to her, I’d rather her post about looking strong than starving herself to be skinny ! Seeing too many women trying to achieve the anorexic look because it’s fashion
The Look she’s going for is also a fashion though.She isnt doing it to be healthy fit and strong. She is doing it to fit an aesthetic. And also full on copying her annoying mate on Insta,who started doing it way before our tiny,pouty,muscle bound Hun.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else sick of seeing her mate _withabbie posting “before and after” photos looking exactly the same. It’s great if she is living a healthier lifestyle, but she’s trying to make out as if she has had some drastic physical transformation and genuinely looks no different 😅 just enjoy that you FEEL better, stop trying to force the “transformation” content for insta when you look exactly the same!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone else sick of seeing her mate _withabbie posting “before and after” photos looking exactly the same. It’s great if she is living a healthier lifestyle, but she’s trying to make out as if she has had some drastic physical transformation and genuinely looks no different 😅 just enjoy that you FEEL better, stop trying to force the “transformation” content for insta when you look exactly the same!
I'm just sick of seeing her crotch and arse. Think she has some serious body issues, who's interested in seeing her leg muscles? I'm clothes though literally looks no different. Glad she feels it but I'm unsure what the big reveal us for us each time she shows a pic. Surprised she hasn't got her own thread on here now. Seems to have put loads of effort into growing her acct and now she's just 'look at my arse and leg flick'.

• Heart
Oh have a day off Laura 🙄 we get 1 week a year where we can slob around and not feel guilty about eating everything in sight! She really has zero content apart from this 'fitness journey' that she is copying from Abbie

Back to the Quality street I go 😋

• Heart
Oh have a day off Laura 🙄 we get 1 week a year where we can slob around and not feel guilty about eating everything in sight! She really has zero content apart from this 'fitness journey' that she is copying from Abbie

Back to the Quality street I go 😋
She has nothing else in her life. Both her and Abbie are anxious messes and just latch on to things - beige, fitness,gousto. That's all they have about them. Dull as they look the pair of them. I'd rather have a fun life than look miserable constantly whilst looking like I'm wearing a nappy or flauting a camel toe.

She has nothing else in her life. Both her and Abbie are anxious messes and just latch on to things - beige, fitness,gousto. That's all they have about them. Dull as they look the pair of them. I'd rather have a fun life than look miserable constantly whilst looking like I'm wearing a nappy or flauting a camel toe.
Honestly, it makes me laugh as their stories most days are exact copies of each other. Not a scrap of originality between them. Also the New year's eve pics, I didn't realise just how much her SIL looks like her 🤢 and why did they dress up SO much just to sit in her brothers living room 😂

Oh look, she's on the beg!!!!
If you can afford a YSL bag (unless its fake) and a Range Rover then you can afford to spend money on a mattress. Beggy cow 🙄
Plus she gets all those goustos for free by continually sharing her link. She has never offered to share others links with her followers like some do. In fact this beige basic bimbo has never given anything back to any of her followers.