Home By Laura

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to watch the video twice, I couldn't tell any difference. All the testers She got and went for pretty much the same colour with a hint of pink in it. Literally content for contents sake was that. Dull dumb witch. What a waste of her time, our time and the biggest let down of a 2 day build up ffs hahaa. She's pathetic.

Reactions: 2
I had to watch the video twice, I couldn't tell any difference. All the testers She got and went for pretty much the same colour with a hint of pink in it. Literally content for contents sake was that. Dull dumb witch. What a waste of her time, our time and the biggest let down of a 2 day build up ffs hahaa. She's pathetic.
This is the problem when your home is just beige and your whole life is beige.. she’s had to paint it for content but it just falls flat as there’s no creativity or originality.. its just beige! I prefer the content from people who actually do something quite different than what’s ‘normal’

Reactions: 3
Anyone else noticed on her story that she’s put a question dialogue and put “how much?👀” as though a follower is asking her but it’s actually her asking herself 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_0590.png

• Haha
Anyone else noticed on her story that she’s put a question dialogue and put “how much?👀” as though a follower is asking her but it’s actually her asking herself 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 2717624
That vase will be beigified in 5 mins. She's so bleeping boring. Her whole life is boring and her house is basic. I can only think she got the following she did because of her dog? Surely noone is watching her because they like her? She's not likeable, not influential or inspiring.

I reckon she’s pregnant that’s why she’s not been as active on insta or gone to the gym. She’s also been feeling crap a lot lately

Reactions: 1
I reckon she’s pregnant that’s why she’s not been as active on insta or gone to the gym. She’s also been feeling crap a lot lately
Shes always feeling crap and miserable, this is no change for her. Both her and her mate Abbie always promoting the gym to improve their mental health yet for 2 young women seem to still struggle with it a lot, probably because constantly trying to keep up with each other and do it for the gram / content.

Reactions: 3
Good luck to whoever buys her house with all the bodge jobs and 50 layers of magnolia paint

It’s not on the market yet (that I know of) but she was talking on stories the other day about being ready/wanting to move so watch this space!

It’s not on the market yet (that I know of) but she was talking on stories the other day about being ready/wanting to move so watch this space!
ohh thanks. Aka spoilt brat wants a new toy and some new content 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
ohh thanks. Aka spoilt brat wants a new toy and some new content 🤦‍♀️
She needs some new content that's for sure. All we get is whatever fad morning drink she has, leg shot in the gym and her dog as a boomerang. Think it's time for her to give it up.

• Haha
She needs some new content that's for sure. All we get is whatever fad morning drink she has, leg shot in the gym and her dog as a boomerang. Think it's time for her to give it up.
Lool sounds riveting 🤦‍♀️I was blocked for unfollowing her equally as boring gym mate can’t even remember her name now 😂😂

Lool sounds riveting 🤦‍♀️I was blocked for unfollowing her equally as boring gym mate can’t even remember her name now 😂😂
Abbie? She's just generally quite awkward amd also made the gym her whole personality. How do these basket cases gravitate towards each other.

I know roughly whereabouts she lives as I used to go to the same gym as her but not at the same time! I'll keep my eyes peeled 👀

• Heart