Home By Laura

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They do look happy, nice view, she looks nice but strange choice of dress for an abroad summer wedding I bet she was very hot. Also the photography I dont think is fantastic, one looks like it has a thumb covering half the pic and the others the background is blurred. Look like they were taken on a phone, I'm also guessing she picked what she thought were the best pictures.

Reactions: 3
This is just poor quality and not what you'd expect from a professional photographer. I've looked at this photographer's other pics from other weddings and he get some lovely shots. I feel like he done her dirty, especially if these are the best ones, because she's not going to post the worst is she.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I agree I don’t think the dress suits her shape at all, she looks lovely but just very meh. Also her hair? Looks limp and straggley.

Reactions: 2
Maybe there are better quality photos but these are the ones she thinks she looks best in

She’s a lot smaller than that style of dress makes her look. It’s a shame she had issues with her Dyson on the morning of the wedding. That plus the heat has probably made it look different from the way she usually styles it.

She’s a lot smaller than that style of dress makes her look. It’s a shame she had issues with her Dyson on the morning of the wedding. That plus the heat has probably made it look different from the way she usually styles it.
Yeah it’s very odd. It’s very poorly fitting around the waist, almost as if it’s a second-hand dress so wasn’t made for her but “someone like her” (of course it’s not but they’re usually fitted to within an inch of their life!)

I just personally think an up do would’ve looked so beautiful on her with this wedding dress, especially with the detail on the back of the dress which you can’t see because she has her hair over it like she wears it every single day.

I just personally think an up do would’ve looked so beautiful on her with this wedding dress, especially with the detail on the back of the dress which you can’t see because she has her hair over it like she wears it every single day.
I’ve noticed she never wears her hair up, even when she is at the gym. I think she’s still probably insecure about her nose (even after a nose job) and so feels like having her hair up makes her nose look more strong. This is just an assumption on my part but I never wear my hair up either for the same reason.

Yeah the hair is always down, I also think to disguise her nose. Maybe she also has big ears? Will have been so hot as well. She looked nice don't get me wrong I'm not just being mean because I find her irritating, I just expected more common sense and something more stand out. But suppose she is still and always will be basic beige.

She was supposed to have another bridesmaid, someone called Laura. I wonder what happened there, maybe she couldn’t make it once they had booked the wedding in Santorini

She was supposed to have another bridesmaid, someone called Laura. I wonder what happened there, maybe she couldn’t make it once they had booked the wedding in Santorini
Did she just have all her guests as bridesmaids? To make sure they turned up? Not in other Laura's case obviously ha.

• Haha
Just found her identical looking brothers girlfriend. Bit weird how much they look alike but she’s recently had her hen do too and Laura didn’t go

A bit behind but I've only just seen the wedding pics, Laura did look beautiful but the whole dress/hair/make up was just very underwhelming, especially given the week long hype!

I cannot even discuss Malcolms ankles 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just found her identical looking brothers girlfriend. Bit weird how much they look alike but she’s recently had her hen do too and Laura didn’t go
That is very strange that he is with someone who looks just like his sister. Initially I thought maybe she was her sister they look so alike.

Anyone know if her instahunnnns Abbie and Annie have their own threads on here yet? I have many opinions 🤗
No they don't. Not that I've found anyway? Annie is just boring as hell and predictable. Abbie would be a good thread though, she's so desperate to be a full time instahun.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Another beige post by laura 🥱 god Malcom’s sooo random buying an air fryer 🤪 must be a barrel of laughs in their house

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She posted a hair tutorial a few days ago and she I wonder if pouting that hard and for that long hurts?

• Haha
She posted a hair tutorial a few days ago and she I wonder if pouting that hard and for that long hurts?
Probably does that's why she doesn't do any face facing camera stories and always covers her face in mirror pics. She's clearly not very confieldent and is very select8ve about which pictures she shares. The pout is ridiculous. I still don't understand how she has so many followers. She's boring, not inspirational or influential in any way at all and if she does have a personality she doesn't like to show it.

• Heart