Home By Laura

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back to thinking we care enough to stalk her again. She posted a picture of the wedding invite and covered the date in June 😂 I mean, even Brooklyn Beckham said when he was getting married so she must be ever more of a big deal than him

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Especially given that they’re getting married abroad, it’s not like randoms are gonna rock up at their wedding 😂

• Haha
Another dull post on her feed, of her dull house, dull dull dull! Does anyone else watch her stories and think why am I watching this, but why can't I press unfollow? It's like watching paint dry! Pout, dog, boomerang, overgrown garden repeat! Yawn!

Another dull post on her feed, of her dull house, dull dull dull! Does anyone else watch her stories and think why am I watching this, but why can't I press unfollow? It's like watching paint dry! Pout, dog, boomerang, overgrown garden repeat! Yawn!
100% plus the putdowns of poor Malcolm, the lad can't do anything right in her eyes. She's always belittling him. Give it a few months and she will have the coffee machine out banging on about Starbucks coffee.

100% plus the putdowns of poor Malcolm, the lad can't do anything right in her eyes. She's always belittling him. Give it a few months and she will have the coffee machine out banging on about Starbucks coffee.
You'd think she was the only person to ever have a coffee machine...or a coffee. Think she really struggles for content now that she's not doing anything in the house or garden. For a young girl she doesn't half lead a boring life. Also think it's strange that her 2 insta besties whos shes met about 3 times are her bridesmaids. Her insta mate who has also just got engaged seems to have lots of mates so bet Old gal Laura won't be in her line up 🤣

I love how her latest feed photo is firstly a picture of a bathroom cabinet and then Malcolm on his birthday - least we know which is more important 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I love how her latest feed photo is firstly a picture of a bathroom cabinet and then Malcolm on his birthday - least we know which is more important 😂
He's even blurred out with the focus on the cake. Poor fella can't even be a priority on his birthday. Even a hessian happy birthday sign so it matches the dull decor. It's mot even a new pic of her bathroom cabinet, it's a repost from October last year 🤣🤣 as if looking at someone's bathroom cabinet isn't boring enough, she's reposted it twice 🤣🤣 either that or the bathroom is for show and she's makes them piss in a bucket under the stairs 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Did everyone see the texture on her skin ladies everyone has texture don't forget and then the big stupid looking pout bleeping ejet this girl is

• Haha
Did everyone see the texture on her skin ladies everyone has texture don't forget and then the big stupid looking pout bleeping ejet this girl is
She couldn't come on without a hair flick and head tilt either could she. Wasn't exactly a good example of showing skin texture, still look blurred to me. What a dafty! 🐟

Reactions: 1
Another Gousto share so she gets her meals paid for by everyone else. She only shares it each month so she can get the full amount of sign ups to get her free meals. Needs to save her pennies for her beige wardrobe, beige decor and beige lifestyle!

God this was so patronising, we don’t need ‘body positivity’ posts from someone who is so insecure

Here she is reposting everything people tag her in, all she's seeing is her free gousto meals roll in as others sign up. No pouty boomerang in 24hours now, must not be hairwash day or can't be feeling 'cute'

• Haha
Oh christ even her holiday apartment is beige and filled with rattan. Do we reckon she is staying in a different hotel to her mate? Can imagine her being the type of person to want to stay in a 'better' hotel than the others because she thinks she's a class above the rest. Beige ass witch!

Shes on such a beautiful holiday and it's just a shame she feels the need to put a filter on ALL her videos and pics. Wonder if she makes videos amd pics just for them where they're not filtered otherwise it's just a constant unachievable appearance. Very sad

As if she’s been slagging off whoever did her makeup trial saying they did it wrong so she’ll have to do it herself 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4