Home By Laura

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand her reel on “DIY Autumn nails” since when was painting nails a renovation project

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes fully scraping the barrel for content and has been for the last 18 months AT LEAST! Getting wed next 'yar' so might be in for a dull beige hen do and beautiful yet boring wedding where noone even gets pissed and everyone in bed for 10. Bit like the hen do!

Her hair even wrecks my head she wears it the same every day its very wig like she really is so bland god love her

Reactions: 2
She never shares anything real. All braggy. No real life tit. She says she's had a bad week but then it's just an excuse to share her gift from the equally boring fella. Share what's happened? Maybe folk can relate to that. Add a bit of life to your insta Laura hun!

Reactions: 1
She never shares anything real. All braggy. No real life tit. She says she's had a bad week but then it's just an excuse to share her gift from the equally boring fella. Share what's happened? Maybe folk can relate to that. Add a bit of life to your insta Laura hun!
But her life is H&M, boomerangs and coffee pods so what’s a girl to do. 😂😂😂

Woke up and watched her stories and before I’d even opened them I knew what was coming…. Coffee mug photo, photo of what she’s watching on Netflix, just waiting for a photo of her boots to top it off 😂 she did post a dull grid post of her bathroom though (that she’s posted a million times)… wild content for Laura this weekend 🤣🤣

oh and the nails…. I noticed her bestie Anneka (@annekajanehome) has copied and done hers the same 🐑 🐑 🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Woke up and watched her stories and before I’d even opened them I knew what was coming…. Coffee mug photo, photo of what she’s watching on Netflix, just waiting for a photo of her boots to top it off 😂 she did post a dull grid post of her bathroom though (that she’s posted a million times)… wild content for Laura this weekend 🤣🤣

oh and the nails…. I noticed her bestie Anneka (@annekajanehome) has copied and done hers the same 🐑 🐑 🐑
Sure enough, the boots made an appearance 🤣🤣

How many times she gonna post that bathroom as a grid post? All so mundane. Even her buying in pairs Christmas decorations. I find myself just skipping through her posts these days. Her mate Annie is almost as dull as her. All mugs and beige the pair of em. No excitement in their lives!

How many times she gonna post that bathroom as a grid post? All so mundane. Even her buying in pairs Christmas decorations. I find myself just skipping through her posts these days. Her mate Annie is almost as dull as her. All mugs and beige the pair of em. No excitement in their lives!
A picture of a toilet just makes me laugh 😂 and the fact people like it is even more laughable. I mean… it’s a toilet 🙈

• Haha
A picture of a toilet just makes me laugh 😂 and the fact people like it is even more laughable. I mean… it’s a toilet 🙈
I mean its a nice enough bathroom but it's nothing special. Tiles are a botch job for a start, if you look to the left of the mirror theyre all wonky with random bits used to fill the gaps!

Reactions: 1
Of course she did a reel wearing a beige lounge set (bottoms pulled up so high she's given herself a wedgie of course), beige socks, beige mug on her beige bed spread 🤣 face as usual covered by the phone. What's with that?

Of course she did a reel wearing a beige lounge set (bottoms pulled up so high she's given herself a wedgie of course), beige socks, beige mug on her beige bed spread 🤣 face as usual covered by the phone. What's with that?
not forgetting the gyrating thrust half way through 🤮

• Haha
Another day and beige boots alert, surprise surprise. Says she's doing her nails, but then can't show them gone wrong because she can only show life through rose tinted glasses. Bit like when she had her wedding make up and hated it. Cant show any imperfection / real life!