Home By Laura

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looked like the most boring trip ever with the highlight being Malcom buying some basic ugly trainers. Also she’s trying to push being a fashion instagrammer and she has the worst, dullest, beige style ever.

Reactions: 7
The nodding head boomer and pouted lips is the most irritating thing ever
Yesterday she did a boomerang on a cocktail - I did wonder if she thought we’d never seen a cocktail before and it was some sort of elite privilege 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yesterday she did a boomerang on a cocktail - I did wonder if she thought we’d never seen a cocktail before and it was some sort of elite privilege 🙈
She is actually so cringe her content is ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel like I know that clematis better than I know myself at this point

Laura is getting married soon (bet the dress is beige) just imagine all the boomerangs and eye bleeping the camera she's going to do. She really thinks she's something 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
We need a home with abbie thread cuz she's another annoying airhead!! Figures that they're friends...

Does anybody follow charls home interior I'm very surprised there isn't a thread on her... I mean she's the only person I know that'd go on holiday with her family and still continue to post the same bedroom shot on her page for the 60th time. ..

Reactions: 1
Does anyone follow jessica may home

Laura is getting married soon (bet the dress is beige) just imagine all the boomerangs and eye bleeping the camera she's going to do. She really thinks she's something 🤦‍♀️
And the pouts 💋👄🫦

Reactions: 1