Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uokhun?!

Someone actually said “home by Laura has 20% off” I mean… it was ASOS, not Laura? 👀 her followers genuinely annoy me everyday. I’m judging by the ‘lol’ at the end this person must be like 10 years old?
Why would somebody even message her to say that? As if the shop assistant is going to care or even know who Laura is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Book

Chatty Member
Surprised we can even see her to be fair, isn’t she like size XSSSSSSSSS according to her boomerangs and H&M hauls? I mean they do say the camera adds 10Ibs, give or take a stone or two 🙈
And in a 5 star hotel casa Travelodge ooohhh how chic Laura hun.🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha

Lpops

Did everyone see the texture on her skin ladies everyone has texture don't forget and then the big stupid looking pout fucking ejet this girl is
God this was so patronising, we don’t need ‘body positivity’ posts from someone who is so insecure

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Another dull post on her feed, of her dull house, dull dull dull! Does anyone else watch her stories and think why am I watching this, but why can't I press unfollow? It's like watching paint dry! Pout, dog, boomerang, overgrown garden repeat! Yawn!

peachhes

VIP Member
I don't mind her house too much. The kitchen area is nice. The living room feels a bit plain and the panelling is too much. I love the size of the rooms with those era houses.
I just think they’ve bodged a lot of it to try and get more money when they sell (fair enough but get actual trades in rather than diy) our current house is like that and it’s dreadful, we’ve had to change the bathroom because the previous owners did it themselves and it was crap, the doors and windows are practically falling out because they installed them themselves too. The panelling is definitely overkill though and it’s like artex, people will buy houses with panelling in 20 years and be like 🙄🙄🙄🙄🤣

• Haha
Can’t wait to see what boring griege hen do antics she’s gotten up to today 😂😂 no stories from her or Abbie since they were getting ready to go so guessing she put a phone ban on it, but I’m sure they’ll both be spamming socials with their content from it tomorrow 🙄

Gossipgal00

i know, i would say she looks average too. not to sound like i’m body shaming at all, but have you seen her when she tucks all her clothes in? someone else mentioned it in this thread but how weird does she look when she tucks things in.. you can actually see her belly when she tucks stuff in and it just looks so strange like her body looks so weird and off i can’t explain it. i mean of course most of us have a belly but the way she chooses to style her clothes just baffles me lol

also i forgot to add, she literally only posts outfits and fashion stuff just to push her affiliate codes lol. i’ve also noticed she literally never goes shopping anymore, most likely because her followers are paying for her gousto orders by constantly using her referral code which gets her money off. i noticed whenever she shares her gousto code from a screenshot of her app, she covers up the part where gousto says how much money she gets off when someone uses her code :).
Oh my god this was me! 😂 I HATE the way she tucks things like her pyjamas and gym clothes in. Makes her look such a strange shape and is SO unflattering!!

squigy

Why the wait for the professional pics? Everything isn’t perfect, I don’t get people like that 🙄

Lollylynn

VIP Member
Shes like a 60 Yr old trapped in a youngones body likd young single couple no kids and shes so boring 😴😪

notafan52

I’m so glad I found this thread - she’s so irritating and clearly very insecure about her physical appearance - which I have no idea why because she is reasonably pretty. I used to follow her, but I messaged her politely to ask her to research the pyramid scheme perfume stuff she was trying to flog, and she blocked me. However, I’ve noticed she doesn’t seem to push it anymore, so maybe she’s grown a conscience after all!

I’m still learning how to use this site 😂😂

I’m so glad I found this thread - she’s so irritating and clearly very insecure about her physical appearance - which I have no idea why because she is reasonably pretty. I used to follow her, but I messaged her politely to ask her to research the pyramid scheme perfume stuff she was trying to flog, and she blocked me. However, I’ve noticed she doesn’t seem to push it anymore, so maybe she’s grown a conscience after all!

malibu skies

VIP Member
Has she ever not had a week where she’s not felt rubbish but has pushed herself to go to the gym anyway? 🙃