Home By Laura

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly.

She really is like middle aged, I forget she’s only in her 20’s! Plenty time for dull house stuff & chopping boards….go enjoy life!!

Reactions: 2
Here she goes again with the bloody chopping board seriously somebody get this girl some content 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Here she goes again with the bloody chopping board seriously somebody get this girl some content 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
But she’s just shown us that her curry has coriander on it and Malcolms doesn’t?!? What more could you want?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Make sure you don’t miss out on the work Xmas do boomerang guys! They’re like totally original… no pouting or filters

Lol, I’m telling fibs obv

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another nodding boomer another pout
Literally the dullest home account. Her feed is lovely but when you look closely at her house it’s so unfinished and a bit manky looking. I think someone’s bought some followers along the way

Literally the dullest home account. Her feed is lovely but when you look closely at her house it’s so unfinished and a bit manky looking. I think someone’s bought some followers along the way
Every time she posts her dining area into the kitchen, the way the floor has been done really annoys me lmao petty I know but I'll get a picture to show you what I mean.

Attachments

• Wow
I don’t see why they’ve used different flooring when its all open plan, they should have used the same flooring. It just seems like it’s all an afterthought

I don’t see why they’ve used different flooring when its all open plan, they should have used the same flooring. It just seems like it’s all an afterthought
Agree with u I have open plan and I chose all same floor throughout downstairs much nicer she acts like interior designer of the year I don't think shes actually a clue

Reactions: 3
Poor Malcolm’s getting a bashing tonight isn’t he. First the cardboard now he’s useless and can’t wrap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor Malcolm’s getting a bashing tonight isn’t he. First the cardboard now he’s useless and can’t wrap 😂
Honestly feel sorry for the lad!

I don’t know why she thinks she invented the tree napkin thing, it’s been online for years too

• Haha
Made me laugh the other day, she was showing off a personalised tree decoration i think it was!!! It had their wedding date on it and she scrubbed most of the date out so you couldn't see it. What does she expect the paps are going to turn up or a huge crowd outside the venue doing an armed guard with Starbucks Toffee Nut Latte's 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I guess they’re planning on moving soon, hence the sudden decorating/painting doors etc

Her “French” manicure 🤮 why on Earth is she using that horrible grandma beige when she’s doing a French manicure, looks absolutely gross