Home and Away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The woman who plays Irene has said that Sam Frost is now double-jabbed ... I wonder if they'll have her back now?
I wonder, apparently she filmed her last scenes in December and we will still be seeing her up until summer. I'd have liked her to stay and had something with Cash.

Has anyone heard anything about the actor who plays Ari? He used to frequently post home and away content now there's been nothing.

I wonder, apparently she filmed her last scenes in December and we will still be seeing her up until summer. I'd have liked her to stay and had something with Cash.

Has anyone heard anything about the actor who plays Ari? He used to frequently post home and away content now there's been nothing.
He's back in NZ now. So many people are interpreting that to mean he's left the show, especially as he's been back for a while and they didn't stop filming until very close to Christmas.

Some location updates:

Some residents aren't being very welcoming of the TV series being shot in their neighbourhood:

This is from last year ... not sure what the outcome was, but if Alf's Bait Shop looks different then this will explain why?

He's back in NZ now. So many people are interpreting that to mean he's left the show, especially as he's been back for a while and they didn't stop filming until very close to Christmas.

Some location updates:

Some residents aren't being very welcoming of the TV series being shot in their neighbourhood:

This is from last year ... not sure what the outcome was, but if Alf's Bait Shop looks different then this will explain why?
Never mind I'm on Australian pace with watching them and it started back tonight and it makes Aris storyline clear. Obviously won't spoil it. That's so weird that people have suddenly started complaining when they've been filming there for years. I haven't saw anything to say locals didn't like it before. I'd hate for home and away to have ran it's course and stop. Iv been watching it since I was a kid 😅

Okay this spoiler comes in three parts lol

So im watching home and away at OZ pace, maybe about 3 weeks infront of U.K. Chloe kills her dad. If you want more spoilers go to the next part.

Mia covers for Chloe and ends up in a car chase with Cash. When he arrests her for finding matthews body in the boot of the car he phones Ari

Ari makes a deal with cash and takes the blame for the murder. He says he done it and Mia was covering for him. I think that's how his story will end & that's why we haven't saw him.

there's been photos released of a funeral in the paragraph garden, maybe Ari dies in prison or something?

okay maybe 4 parts was unnecessary but I didn't want to put it all in one & maybe there was detials people didn't wanna know about lol. Click at your own risk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'll be sad if these residents' complaints affect filming there, too!

I wonder how long the complainers have lived there ... H&A has been filming for a mighty long time.

I'm sure a lot of people would be upset at the loss of income and tourist numbers if they did leave - especially the Surf Club, which seems to benefit greatly from the arrangement.

Reactions: 1
I think Ari's actor spoke about experiencing racism (not from behind the scenes - it seemed more like it was from fans not taking to them showing Maori culture), so I wouldn't be surprised if that played part in him leaving (if he does).

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Anyone else find the casting of Chloe, Mia and her real dad off. The real ages of the actors playing the parents are 31 and 28 and Chloe is supposedly 20 or 21.

Anyone else find the casting of Chloe, Mia and her real dad off. The real ages of the actors playing the parents are 31 and 28 and Chloe is supposedly 20 or 21.
Yes ... and they're all dreadful additions to the show. Chloe, especially ... ugh.

I quite like Leah's nephew - he's cheeky and fun. He's quite a good actor, too.

It's so sad to read what became of the original "VJ":

When he was replaced, the producers said it was because they wanted his character to explore more adult storylines, but I wonder if he was starting to prove problematic at that time so they just decided to cut ties with him? I did think it odd that nobody from the cast spoke of how wonderful he was to work with and wished him all the best for his future, etc.

I mentioned on the Neighbours thread that I'd quite like "Jasmine" to be re-cast with April Rose Pengilly ... she seems really likable and hard-working. the H&A producers said they wouldn't be re-casting the role, but you never know. I admire Sam Frost's tenacity ... when she got the role, so many people commented how she didn't deserve to be there; she then studied acting part-time and graduated, which meant she deserved to be there as much as anyone else. That said, I think she is an attention-seeker and I don't like that. First she wanted to leave the show; now, she wants to come back. She's just all over the place and seems very 'me, me, me'. Her character needs fresh, new energy, and I think April Rose would bring that.

What is the story with theo?? What's he hiding
I'm watching in Oz time & it's not a spoiler as such but I think he's scared of his dad.
Something happens and he begs Justin not to tell him or Leah. Iv heard his dad is coming into it as well

I agree about Nikau.
How brilliant has this weeks episodes been. The best it’s been in a while. Really enjoyed it.

I was about 4 weeks ahead of the U.K. watching it on YouTube and the Channel got take down 😂

What an emotional episode on 5Star, do think they could have done so many better storylines for Ari throughout his time on the show.

Reactions: 2