Home and Away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an emotional episode on 5Star, do think they could have done so many better storylines for Ari throughout his time on the show.
Yeah when I saw it I thought the same. I thought the paratas were all contracted for 3 years. Aris storyline just seemed really random to me that he would die off like that. Now he's not been doing any acting he's just travelling and doing outdoorsy stuff

Don't know how true it is but I read it was something to do with the actor not liking his character's direction.

Don't know how true it is but I read it was something to do with the actor not liking his character's direction.
I read it was to do with race issues and he thought that home and away needed more Australian Aboriginal folks instead of focusing on a Māori story line

She went away from treatment after she went all odd after the fertiliser poisoning
Ah, i remember her leaving with Logan but I thought I remembered her coming back shortly after. Obviously not! Thanks. Just thought it was odd as she was close to Ari when he joined cos of the incident at the hospital so it seemed odd she hadn’t been around after he passed.

Ah, i remember her leaving with Logan but I thought I remembered her coming back shortly after. Obviously not! Thanks. Just thought it was odd as she was close to Ari when he joined cos of the incident at the hospital so it seemed odd she hadn’t been around after he passed.
I was watching it on Australian time and she does come back. She says she went to see Brodie Morgan and the new baby that's why she missed the funeral. I reckon she probs bad stuff going on in real life for this break

Reactions: 1
I was watching it on Australian time and she does come back. She says she went to see Brodie Morgan and the new baby that's why she missed the funeral. I reckon she probs bad stuff going on in real life for this break
Yeah you’re probably right

Where is Marilyn at the moment?
At the time that what we are seeing in the U.K. was being filmed parts of Australia were in lockdown and both Leah and Marilyn were written out temporarily to allow the actors to homeschool/care for their children.

Reactions: 5
At the time that what we are seeing in the U.K. was being filmed parts of Australia were in lockdown and both Leah and Marilyn were written out temporarily to allow the actors to homeschool/care for their children.
Makes sense I never even thought of that

Thanks for this. I’m never sure how far behind we are in the UK 😊

Thanks for this. I’m never sure how far behind we are in the UK 😊
Right now we are roughly 4 to 6 weeks behind but in general Australia has 6 episodes a week to our 5 but some weeks they only have 4 (sporting events effect the Thursday triple bill). But they film about 4-6 months in advance I think it is. So scenes we are seeing at the moment were filmed before Christmas sometime (this is obvious from the fact that 2 characters are still in it that finished filming in December).

Reactions: 1
Right now we are roughly 4 to 6 weeks behind but in general Australia has 6 episodes a week to our 5 but some weeks they only have 4 (sporting events effect the Thursday triple bill). But they film about 4-6 months in advance I think it is. So scenes we are seeing at the moment were filmed before Christmas sometime (this is obvious from the fact that 2 characters are still in it that finished filming in December).
Wow, that far behind?! Thanks 😊

Australia pace spoiler and discussion:
Mia has left ... but Chloe has stayed behind. I think the "PK" character is an undercover cop and Mac is going to lose Salt! I wonder if Jasmine and her siblings will buy it ... there's been a few mentions that they all benefitted from their dad's will, but we haven't been privy to the amount yet.

Tried to reply with what I know but it won't let me post it in spoiler brackets. Doesn't show up. Says my message is to short. Without saying to much she doesn't. She won't without Chloe and decides not to. I'm watching Australian paced and have saw up to yesterdays.

Tried to reply with what I know but it won't let me post it in spoiler brackets. Doesn't show up. Says my message is to short. Without saying to much she doesn't. She won't without Chloe and decides not to. I'm watching Australian paced and have saw up to yesterdays.
Was that in response to my message?

If so, She said last week that she wouldn't go without Chloe; but in Thursday's episode she did leave for good. She's definitely gone. Ryder leaves this coming week.