Home and Away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't wait for 6 weeks, so I caught up on about 4 weeks worth on YouTube because aus is ahead of us.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just caught up on Home and Away. I always get so behind and then binge watch them until I’m caught up again.
Here are my thoughts of the past month at UK pace.
Firstly, I’m so sad to see Tori go, I’m really going to miss her. And, Christian.
Even though I really didn’t like Mackenzie earlier this year, I’m now loving her again. I’m loving her relationship with the new hot doctor Logan. Such a world away from Harley’s character on Neighbours. I’m also loving Jasmine and Cash’s new found relationship. I think he’ll be good for her.
So happy for Mia and Ari that they have bought the gym.
Onto, Chloe. I cannot stand the character, there has been no character development the whole way through. She hasn’t progressed as a character. Also, don’t get me started on Theo. Both just as bad. Love Ryder though. He deserves better.
Leah and Justin are still relationship goals.
Feel really sorry for Flick. I know Tane is being targeted but I don’t like the way he’s been speaking to Flick.
I can’t wait for it to be proven that Flick isn’t Tane’s stalker. Still love Tane though.

Reactions: 4
Just googled it, very underwhelmed. Would like to give more of an opinion but do not know how to use the spoiler thingmajiggy.

Just googled it, very underwhelmed. Would like to give more of an opinion but do not know how to use the spoiler thingmajiggy.
You can type what you want hidden by clicking on the circled Spoiler. Alternatively, you can type your reply, highlight the text you want hidden, and click on spoiler. Or have [ SPOILER ] (no spaces) [ / SPOILER ] around the text you want hidden :)

I really want Chloe to leave, she is so annoying! Such a spoiled brat who doesn't bring anything to the show 🙄
Screenshot_20211206-194944_Ecosia.jpg

• Heart
I see (from The Daily Mail) that Sam Frost has left the show. She was filming up until a few days ago, so will probably stay on screen for a few months yet. I wonder if they told her, "no jab no job"? She initially said her character was going to go on an adventure (off screen) so she could have a "procedure" in January but I wonder if that was just a story while she pondered whether she really wanted to have the jab. It's a shame, as it would have been nice for her character to explore some new storylines.

AUSSIE PACE
It's highly likely that the guy who plays "Ari" has left the show. He's back here in NZ and has been for quite some time. I wonder if he will take the blame for what Chloe did and return to jail.

I see (from The Daily Mail) that Sam Frost has left the show. She was filming up until a few days ago, so will probably stay on screen for a few months yet. I wonder if they told her, "no jab no job"? She initially said her character was going to go on an adventure (off screen) so she could have a "procedure" in January but I wonder if that was just a story while she pondered whether she really wanted to have the jab. It's a shame, as it would have been nice for her character to explore some new storylines.
That’s a shame, I think jasmine had potential but she was a bit of a lone wolf because she didn’t come in with a family.I imagine the jab think probably caused some issues, the show seemed to really want to distance itself from what she said.

I think it's true that something happens to Ari. Iv saw photos in the upcoming months of a wake in the parata garden.

The woman who plays Irene has said that Sam Frost is now double-jabbed ... I wonder if they'll have her back now?

Reactions: 2