Home and Away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot STAND Chloe! She’s so selfish and inconsiderate and always seems to get away with it!

Edit: I can see I posted similar a couple of months back and have forgotten. But I guess it shows she hasn’t developed at all
same she really bugs me, really bored too of the ari and mia money storyline

Reactions: 5
I cannot STAND Chloe! She’s so selfish and inconsiderate and always seems to get away with it!

Edit: I can see I posted similar a couple of months back and have forgotten. But I guess it shows she hasn’t developed at all
I have not watched Home and Away since it has not been on evenings now, is Chloe going to get it on with the nephew of Leah?

Reactions: 1
He’s an irritant. Chloe thinks Ryder should be thankful for his presence 🤣

I miss fit Dr Christian

Reactions: 2
Why have they moved the time they show this? I keep missing it now

Reactions: 1
I’ve cancelled recording it now. I’ve watched it for ever but it’s so boring now. Give me a nudge if Brax comes back.

Why have they moved the time they show this? I keep missing it now
They have made channel 5 news 1 hour long (5pm-6pm), put Neighbours at 6pm and then Eggheads at 6:30pm. I miss Home and Away now too as I work through the day and sit down to watch tv on an evening.

😅 thank god for that. A lot of the storylines might be tit and the acting a bit wooden at times but I love it for a bit of escapism
Don't worry, I had a mini heart attack on Tuesday and immediately googled 😆. I hate the six weeks without it if I'm honest. It might sound a bit sad but that and Neighbours are part of my routine and I miss it when it's not there. Roll on January!

Don't worry, I had a mini heart attack on Tuesday and immediately googled 😆. I hate the six weeks without it if I'm honest. It might sound a bit sad but that and Neighbours are part of my routine and I miss it when it's not there. Roll on January!
I’m the same , it’s like a nice warm comforting cuppa . I’ll need to just make the most of the rubbish hallmark films between now and then instead