HollyVlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me the issue is she claimed she did the coupons because of her autism or ocd (can’t remember which) but she heavily played that card a while ago. Clearly whatever condition it was she claimed she did it for is curable once you get enough money.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
making money off a vlog of you donating to a charity just cancels out the good deed in my opinion. If she also donating all the money from ad revenue she made on it I think not. She couldn’t wait to say exactly how much she spent either. Disgusting person she is.

Reactions: 4
I have to agree, actually. There is something very calculated about filming yourself doing a good deed... and profiting off it... I think she’s clutching at straws when it comes to content.

I have to agree, actually. There is something very calculated about filming yourself doing a good deed... and profiting off it... I think she’s clutching at straws when it comes to content.
I agree, her content has tanked, I feel like all she shows lately is LOL plastic tat and those £100 challenges........I could spend £100 in any of those shops in under 10 minutes 😂 so hardly a challenge plus she doesn't even show all what she bought, its the same old, same old dull stuff

Reactions: 5
I thought that donating the cleaning products was nice. Certainly I'll be popping into Poundland next time I pass and getting some kitchen and bathroom cleaner for my local food bank. It's a bit more interesting than spending a hundred quid in random shops. I'd like to see more stuff about couponing, money saving etc rather than buying things but that's just me.

Reactions: 1
It is a nice thing to do, you’re right. But when you add in the fact that she filmed and profited from it... in my opinion that takes away from the good deed.

I think if you’re genuinely keen on doing a good thing, you’ll just do it. It’s like those people who film themselves buying food for homeless people. The second you pick up that camera you’re no longer doing it for someone in need. You’re doing it for the attention and the pats on the back that other people give YOU.

Shes always said she doesnt make money from her youtube, not 100% sure if shes telling the truth on that one but i do like most of her content. I mainly watch her insta storys though.

She seems like a nice enough person,

But duck me. It’s not bargains, it’s useless tat that happens to be cheap.

ITS ONLY A BARGAIN IF ITS CHEAP AND YOU NEED IT.

The scientist in me dies every time she picks up some plastic toy and says it’s great.

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t say people can’t film themselves giving things away but it’s got to be done in the right way. Ie encouraging viewers to do something similar and maybe get people to send examples of what they’ve done. Start a chain reaction for doing charity .
A lot of the crap she picks up in Poundland is absolute crap that people wouldn’t consider actually buying for their kids, more of a give to your kids to shut them up 🤣

I don't think she makes money from YouTube. She's not got ads all through her videos like some people and she's not plugging her affiliate links. I think it's good that she's raised awareness of that particular issue. It's difficult when it comes to donating to charity, some people will find it distasteful to mention anything like that (which seems to be a very British thing).

Reactions: 1
I don't think she makes money from YouTube. She's not got ads all through her videos like some people and she's not plugging her affiliate links. I think it's good that she's raised awareness of that particular issue. It's difficult when it comes to donating to charity, some people will find it distasteful to mention anything like that (which seems to be a very British thing).
Is she isn’t making money why does she have ads at the start if she wasn’t monetising the ads wouldn’t be there at all. Her socialblade says she’s earns anything from 2k to 28k and I reckon the real figure would be around 18k

I think you have to be quite naive to think she isn’t making a penny off these videos. Yes she doesn’t spam us with ADs and sponsored content but people don’t work for free. She may not be a millionaire off the back of her videos but she’s definitely gaining something.

I love holly. She’s so down to earth and genuine.

Just watched today’s video. Had to pop on to say, it’s official. I have a crush on Callum.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
No, this isn't about tattle. I know her and i know what this relates to. I like tattle for a few reasons. I despise it for another reason which is why I haven't been on for a long time. I'll hold my hands up and say I have been brutal on here myself. I stopped in the end because I don't want the guilt of making someone feel suicidal or feel that they need therapy just to get through life. It's not nice, we are all adults and if my kids behaved in the way i see some people behaving on here i'd be mortified.

Shes not bloody autistic nor does she have chronic pain etc... she only uses her crutch when she remembers. I see her now and again and shes always hollering at her kids bending stretching and walking like a boss.
Can't quite believe how many likes this comment has got. I don't know about chronic pain but autism is close to home for me so don't really appreciate this comment.
If you're ignorant to certain conditions perhaps stay quiet as you may offend.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Can't quite believe how many likes this comment has got. I don't know about chronic pain but autism is close to home for me so don't really appreciate this comment.
If you're ignorant to certain conditions perhaps stay quiet as you may offend.
I totally agree we have a lot of autism in our family and it can appear as an invisible disorder, one male member of my family aged ten has had a plethora of people saying he should be a model he is amazingly good looking ,
just because something isn’t visible on the surface it doesn’t mean that the person isn’t suffering with major difficulties, plus some days are certainly better than others , like they are for us all ,
autistic people also have better days than others jeez, I’m so glad you addressed the ignorance x

OK holly

What about the 100 challenges we're she's not been able to meet the target.. Yeh right I'd have that done in no time. And the one in tescos she bought everything first and left her meat till she was over 100 lol
Lol Callum likes pizza 😂😂 maybe they get seven one pound pizza from Iceland and nuggets and chips for the girls , some fruit and cereal milk , eggs , bread , sandwich meat and some drinks , it’s doable if u wanna eat like crap 💩

Why do they show everything LOL surprise...
I don’t care !!! I do love watching people shopping for crap but that stuff annoys me.