HollyVlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her latest video. Quite gobsmacked at her blunt comment ' people die too you know' when referring to flower delivery!! WTF.....why not just mention people get ill, peoples birthday etc!!!

Reactions: 1
Just watched her latest video. Quite gobsmacked at her blunt comment ' people die too you know' when referring to flower delivery!! WTF.....why not just mention people get ill, peoples birthday etc!!!
It was a bit of an odd comment I thought, I don’t think it’s really a big deal, she is right, people do die.

It was a bit of an odd comment I thought, I don’t think it’s really a big deal, she is right, people do die.
I think it was a little dig at her husband after he said something about getting her b&m flowers for mothers day.

I like them. They're just a normal family. I can happily sit there for an hour or so watching their vlogs. They haven't, from what I can see, let their popularity go to their head.

Reactions: 1
I do like Holly and Callum a lot. However there are a few things about them that annoy me.
They do seem to think they are a cut above other youtubers and look down/judge others. Holly especially on her lives, takes the moral high ground when talking about other youtubers (not talking about the Inghams here as that is justified).
Also she claims she is very shy and socially awkward because of her autism. However she chats easily to fans and other youtubers etc. Is constantly doing lives and so on. As someone who has those traits, the way she displays isn’t consistent with that. I think possibly some exaggeration is going on.

Reactions: 11
She seems nice enough.

But really, I hate these youtubers and their so called ‘bargains’. No, plastic tat you don’t need is not a bargain. It’s also terrible for the environment.

If anyone can recommend any youtubers who look at sustainable bargains (e.g ethically made clothing on sale etc) I would be really grateful. Or hell, if there’s no one maybe montymooTV will be a thing

Reactions: 5
She seems nice enough.

But really, I hate these youtubers and their so called ‘bargains’. No, plastic tat you don’t need is not a bargain. It’s also terrible for the environment.
This is what I don’t like about her. The amount of shite tat she promotes in the bargain shops. Often literally tit, plastic tit, make your own tit, squishy tit. It’s just tat.

Reactions: 3
I do like Holly and Callum a lot. However there are a few things about them that annoy me.
They do seem to think they are a cut above other youtubers and look down/judge others. Holly especially on her lives, takes the moral high ground when talking about other youtubers (not talking about the Inghams here as that is justified).
Also she claims she is very shy and socially awkward because of her autism. However she chats easily to fans and other youtubers etc. Is constantly doing lives and so on. As someone who has those traits, the way she displays isn’t consistent with that. I think possibly some exaggeration is going on.
To be fair - I have social anxiety (different I know but same sorta subject), but like many others, I can often come across as relaxed and chatty, when in reality it is because I'm trying to fit in and come across as 'normal'.. no one actually knows how anxious I'm actually feeling. Plus, I've always felt more at ease communicating online or on the phone than face to face - perhaps this is how Holly feels as well.
My husband is on the Autistic Spectrum, and he too likes his own space and is rather socially awkward - but he comes across as confident (and cocky!). Nobody really knows what's going on inside another person's head or how hard they've tried to get to where they are.

Reactions: 6
Personally, don't really think sleeping arrangements of couples are anyone's business but their own. My in laws sleep in different rooms.. mainly due to my father-in-law's snoring.
Chris packham (who is on the autistic spectrum like Holly) lives in a different house from his long term other half.
Some people need their space

Reactions: 4