HollyVlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like them and their videos. She does come across abit awkward sometimes but thats probably just because of her asd. My son, even though not diagnosed was a selective mute at nursery and even now at 6, he's still quite quiet and doesnt speak to people outside of family/school/people he knows and trusts. He comes across as rude as he doesnt always take in his surroundings. He can be on his scooter and be up someones bum because he doesnt understand boundaries very well so he's probably seen as right pain in the bum!
On the sleeping in the same room - I know a few couples who sleep in separate rooms and are just fine as couples. Sometimes you want space or a place of your own and thats fine. Im sure they are just like any other couple and perfectly happy.

Reactions: 1
Really that’s odd
Yep and she openly admits it... Says he plays his games and she's on laptop doing work so it works out better to be in separate rooms.. God love him and his we five fingered friend being so lonely, they gna get arthritis 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I log on and find this thread at the top so now I think I will make my confession.
I fancy Callum and had a sex dream about him.
Forgive me.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
That's a friendship not a couple 😁

I log on and find this thread at the top so now I think I will make my confession.
I fancy Callum and had a sex dream about him.
Forgive me.
Hahahahhaahhahahahahhahahahha 😂😂😂😂😂 I'm creasing bet that was an experience you've never had before 🤓

I really like them and their videos. She does come across abit awkward sometimes but thats probably just because of her asd. My son, even though not diagnosed was a selective mute at nursery and even now at 6, he's still quite quiet and doesnt speak to people outside of family/school/people he knows and trusts. He comes across as rude as he doesnt always take in his surroundings. He can be on his scooter and be up someones bum because he doesnt understand boundaries very well so he's probably seen as right pain in the bum!
On the sleeping in the same room - I know a few couples who sleep in separate rooms and are just fine as couples. Sometimes you want space or a place of your own and thats fine. Im sure they are just like any other couple and perfectly happy.
That's a friendship not a couple 😁

Reactions: 2
Hmm. I thought I liked them. I think it was because my first experience was watching their Florida vlogs. The main videos they put our... not for me. I just find Holly very doffibtkt and unnatural to watch. I do appreciate that she has an ASD, I just can’t get into her as a viewer, you know?

Hmm. I thought I liked them. I think it was because my first experience was watching their Florida vlogs. The main videos they put our... not for me. I just find Holly very doffibtkt and unnatural to watch. I do appreciate that she has an ASD, I just can’t get into her as a viewer, you know?
Me too, I don’t dislike her I just find her awkward to watch sometimes. Her tik tok videos make me cringe so much 🤮

I feel like I really recognise Holly and Callum, and husband agrees. I’m wondering if I’ve seen them before in real life or something weird like that.

I really like her, but Callum annoys me a little. I stopped watching when she made a video about the flights being wrong and triggering her ASD; that’s fine, I don’t have an issue but myself, I found it quite intrusive. I don’t want to watch a video with Holly or indeed anyone suffering.
I unfollowed after that video. She claims Virgin made her have a meltdown and really click baited the title milking her autism. In reality she just got upset when they messed her flights about which I think anyone would have done, especially with kids in tow. Completely unnecessary, and obviously out to guilt trip Virgin into freebies

Reactions: 5
Shes not bloody autistic nor does she have chronic pain etc... she only uses her crutch when she remembers. I see her now and again and shes always hollering at her kids bending stretching and walking like a boss.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Shes not bloody autistic nor does she have chronic pain etc... she only uses her crutch when she remembers. I see her now and again and shes always hollering at her kids bending stretching and walking like a boss.
How do you know she's not autistic???
She doesn't always use her stick only when needed. She's just had a tumour removed from her leg hence her using her stick. She's never claimed she needs a stick when walking all the time but she does have problems with chronic pains in her legs

Reactions: 11
I despise statements like this. I have a chronic illness and suffer daily pain but if you were to see me in the street with my kids you'd never know as I've learnt to hide it and wear a mask. Doesn't make the pain any less real!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her £100 challenge vlogs are so dumb. Spend £100 in Tesco challenge give me a break. The way prices are rising it’s a challenge NOT to spend £100 when you have a family.

Reactions: 9
Her £100 challenge vlogs are so dumb. Spend £100 in Tesco challenge give me a break. The way prices are rising it’s a challenge NOT to spend £100 when you have a family.
Yes. I mean, she's supposed to be a money saving blogger. I showed my husband her Aldi blog yesterday and he commented that obviously she doesn't know what a challenge is!

Reactions: 4
Exactly. Two adult, two children family. Should have no problem what soever spending £100 to do a weekly shop, even if some stuff does more than a week.

And what are the rules to one of these challenges. Can she just go buy clothes in tesco, alcohol etc. To bump the spend up.

Exactly. Two adult, two children family. Should have no problem what soever spending £100 to do a weekly shop, even if some stuff does more than a week.

And what are the rules to one of these challenges. Can she just go buy clothes in tesco, alcohol etc. To bump the spend up.
There doesn't seem to be any rules for the "challenges", you just go in and spend £100. I disliked her last vlog because, at the end, she said that the checkout operator had called her a nightmare. Now, this woman was just doing her job and probably didn't want to appear on camera, however briefly. She supposedly said something about Holly being a nightmare as Holly and her husband walked away. Now, it wasn't caught on camera but something like that could get the checkout operator in trouble, even if it might not be true. Holly said it was because she'd bought so much stuff but, well, £100 isn't really that much, we aren't talking about 7 trolley-loads, extreme couponing style.

I don't have a problem with her, I watch a lot of their uploads, but what I am shocked about is in her Aldi challenge Holly says they only spend £40 a week on the food shop. They're a family of 4, how on earth can £10 per person feed them for a whole week?

I don't have a problem with her, I watch a lot of their uploads, but what I am shocked about is in her Aldi challenge Holly says they only spend £40 a week on the food shop. They're a family of 4, how on earth can £10 per person feed them for a whole week?
I wondered this too. We're a family of 4 and also have 2 cats. We average a £70 shop most weeks but the first week of the month it's more like £85 as we need everything! We also need things like bread and milk top ups later on in the week as well. No way we could do a £40 food shop.