HollyVlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said on her live that they checked the kids out at the hospital but didn’t show it on the vlog. Which is totally understandable.
Didn’t stop holly getting on her high moral high ground though.
Apparently they’re ”not that kind of vloggers”.
They aren’t those kind of vloggers, but the girls do have a YouTube Channel. Okay, it’s lowkey, only a handful of videos and it’s toy unboxing. One of the five videos is an AD, so they are a little bit those kind of vloggers.

Reactions: 2
Does any one else think she bosses Callum around a bit too much? There was one vlog that made me cringe where she was literally telling her fully grown adult husband that he couldn’t have the trainers he liked and he had to buy ones she liked. And I always feel like the kids get pushed aside too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree, her content has tanked, I feel like all she shows lately is LOL plastic tat and those £100 challenges........I could spend £100 in any of those shops in under 10 minutes 😂 so hardly a challenge plus she doesn't even show all what she bought, its the same old, same old dull stuff
I really do like Holly but the £100 challenge, omg that is not a challenge to me,I look at money & it's gone 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually like her, but when she looks into the camera like she’s in a daze sometimes she freaks me out 🙈

Reactions: 2
Yes. I mean, she's supposed to be a money saving blogger. I showed my husband her Aldi blog yesterday and he commented that obviously she doesn't know what a challenge is!
We all love a bargain but she comes across as mean and cute enough to only spend money very very reluctantly.

She is not the worst but she is a tight arse I'm all for watching the penny's but the way she acts and speaks to her girls at times yellow stickers or your not getting it 🙄yet herself and Callum get all the gluten dairy free bollox they like constantly going on about her disabiltys she's a bore she kinda freaky looking too🤔🤔

Reactions: 5
Her vlogs are boring now all she ever does is shop.
And she just shows tat from Poundland/Home Bargains/B&M etc. It’s just lazy content. I don’t care about terrible plastic junk, there must be more she can show, even visiting different shops or showing different types of products would make some change to the norm.

She doesn’t do budgeting videos, proper budgeting. She could do stuff showing products in B&M/Home Bargains/Poundland and comparing prices to supermarkets, showing what is and isn’t actually a good deal in discount stores etc. Especially when it comes to food.

Reactions: 4
And she just shows tat from Poundland/Home Bargains/B&M etc. It’s just lazy content. I don’t care about terrible plastic junk, there must be more she can show, even visiting different shops or showing different types of products would make some change to the norm.

She doesn’t do budgeting videos, proper budgeting. She could do stuff showing products in B&M/Home Bargains/Poundland and comparing prices to supermarkets, showing what is and isn’t actually a good deal in discount stores etc. Especially when it comes to food.
I much perfer the budgeting like in the early days more value.

Have they seriously called him Cloud or am I missing some kind of in joke?
I get it’s from final fantasy and Callum is a big fan but poor kid stuck with that name.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Have they seriously called him Cloud or am I missing some kind of in joke?
I get it’s from final fantasy and Callum is a big fan but poor kid stuck with that name.
I was thinking the same. Its gotta be a joke right? The girls have "real" names why has he been called Cloud?

Reactions: 3