HollyVlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Callum looked very excited in the car in the announcement video! I wish them all the best though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think HollyVlogs is great and is one of my favourite you-tubers.

However I can see where people are coming from with the £100 challenges. Its not very well explained that that is the target as they are bargain shoppers and they wouldn't normally spend this much. I do think there have been too many of them now. Gives the impression that they have cash to splash. Surely they would be able to afford it as much with another child on the way?
I must admit I did find the cleaning product video a little strange, I did have to check it was on their channel. But each to their own and all that.

In regards to couponing - It is very hard to do this in the UK now. I think Holly did explain this recently.

In regards to the money - She has other businesses outside money saving/youtube (I think she rents out property) and Callum has a part time job.

They still have my full support though and I respect how much it must take her to do this as I suffer from Asperger's too.

Reactions: 4
They’re milking the car crash a bit. Did it really need its’ own vlog? Complete with sad-looking thumbnail?

Reactions: 6
They’re milking the car crash a bit. Did it really need its’ own vlog? Complete with sad-looking thumbnail?
I know she tries to be different to lots of bigger vloggers etc. But I think she is just as guilty of clickbait and trying for views and such as many others. She just disguises it all in a veil of showing of bargains (plastic tat) in Home Bargains or Poundland etc.

Reactions: 7
Compared 2 other family vloggers who would pose for the tumbnail vlog kids screaming and crying and make more of the vlog about the crash? I think they actually handled it prety well actually. would be a bit finny if they didnt let the viewers kno and the next vlog was like yeah we crashed... anyway off to poundland! lol callum crashed last year in the same exact way maybe its his driving IDK but he was hit on a junction twice...

im going thru the comments section and apparently the person who hit them took responsibility so it probably wasnt his driving. but didnt they make compo claims a lot harder to do now? they might not even get compo if there isnt any proper injuries.

Reactions: 2
im going thru the comments section and apparently the person who hit them took responsibility so it probably wasnt his driving. but didnt they make compo claims a lot harder to do now? they might not even get compo if there isnt any proper injuries.
They will still get their insurance covering repairs etc. But “I’ve had an accident” style claims are harder to claim for I believe yes.

The crash annoyed me. Claiming someone went into the side of them and 'didn't stop' - so they got Holly checked over (understandably, she is preggo) - but why did they not get the kids looked at? The impact was so bad it took the door off, surely those kids needed checking over?!?!

Reactions: 9
Just watched the Iceland challenge... was it sponsored? It’s not declared if it was and it seemed like she was reading from a script 😂 (First ever vid I’ve watched)

The crash annoyed me. Claiming someone went into the side of them and 'didn't stop' - so they got Holly checked over (understandably, she is preggo) - but why did they not get the kids looked at? The impact was so bad it took the door off, surely those kids needed checking over?!?!
She said on her live that they checked the kids out at the hospital but didn’t show it on the vlog. Which is totally understandable.
Didn’t stop holly getting on her high moral high ground though.
Apparently they’re ”not that kind of vloggers”.

Reactions: 1