Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
Now I am not her biggest fan but you have to be very careful when throwing around statements like 'she's not autistic' 'she doesn't have chronic pain'. That's ableism. None of us have the right to sit here and question whether someone else's disability is genuine. Attitudes like that are why there is still so much stigma surrounding disabled people, even in this day and age. I'm all for a little bitch and a gossip but please be mindful guys.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Shes not bloody autistic nor does she have chronic pain etc... she only uses her crutch when she remembers. I see her now and again and shes always hollering at her kids bending stretching and walking like a boss.
I despise statements like this. I have a chronic illness and suffer daily pain but if you were to see me in the street with my kids you'd never know as I've learnt to hide it and wear a mask. Doesn't make the pain any less real!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

adw2007

Chatty Member
Whatever you all think of the name, can we please all pray for baby Cloud who is currently in intensive care following emergency heart surgery!

🙏👍

Reactions: 18

eyeballs

VIP Member
I log on and find this thread at the top so now I think I will make my confession.
I fancy Callum and had a sex dream about him.
Forgive me.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

georginacat14

Shes not bloody autistic nor does she have chronic pain etc... she only uses her crutch when she remembers. I see her now and again and shes always hollering at her kids bending stretching and walking like a boss.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Was just watching Holly’s latest video. Thought it was in very poor taste to suggest buying cheap dvds from charity shops and selling them on ebay for a lot more.
Talk about ripping people off and making money out of a charity shop.
Just thought it was quite a nasty idea.

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
I do like Holly and Callum a lot. However there are a few things about them that annoy me.
They do seem to think they are a cut above other youtubers and look down/judge others. Holly especially on her lives, takes the moral high ground when talking about other youtubers (not talking about the Inghams here as that is justified).
Also she claims she is very shy and socially awkward because of her autism. However she chats easily to fans and other youtubers etc. Is constantly doing lives and so on. As someone who has those traits, the way she displays isn’t consistent with that. I think possibly some exaggeration is going on.

Reactions: 11

Steelerprincess

How do you know she's not autistic???
She doesn't always use her stick only when needed. She's just had a tumour removed from her leg hence her using her stick. She's never claimed she needs a stick when walking all the time but she does have problems with chronic pains in her legs

eyeballs

VIP Member
Just watched today’s video. Had to pop on to say, it’s official. I have a crush on Callum.

• Sick
  • Haha

Bostonxx

VIP Member
She raced me to the reduce food isle once and took all the bread laughed in my face and kicked me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Lalobadee

VIP Member
Her £100 challenge vlogs are so dumb. Spend £100 in Tesco challenge give me a break. The way prices are rising it’s a challenge NOT to spend £100 when you have a family.

Reactions: 9