Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faves:
Max & OB
Mel & Sophie
Louise
Warren 🤤
Sienna
Dodger
Maxine lmao but I like the actress. She doesn't half get given some tit storylines
I like Mandy as well 🤷🏻‍♀️
Becca
Jake
Justin
Sarah

I loved Hollyoaks Later when Sarah died. It randomly appeared on my Facebook the other day and I watched it. Such a good death!!
Warren massive 🤤🤤🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ahhh Maddie! Agree completely. Sarah Barnes was another. Couldn't stand to watch her constant crying.
Do you remember crazy Kathy Barnes! When she slept with Rhys who was going out with Sarah and she sent his family a box of her own tit like Sharon Osbourne 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Flipping heck Romeo is bloody gorgeous. Got me all hot and bothered while I’m stuffing my face with Chinese 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I love:

Marnie
James
Ste ( is much improved)
Grace

I hate:

Mercedes
Jp
Brooke
Cher
Summer
Nancy

Reactions: 1
Jambo
Luke (1st time round)
Dodger
Ziggy
Warren
Brendan
Darren
Brody
Calvin
Rhys
Romeo
Sylver...

I think I’m seeing a theme

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Favourite characters:
Max & OB
Bombhead
Lee Hunter
Gordon Cunningham
Jambo
Carol
Myra and nana McQueen.
Marnie (wasn’t a fan at first)
Basically anyone who adds a bit of humour into the programme.

Mercedes, Summer, Cher, Teresa and Sienna can all disappear terrible acting.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Favourite characters:
Max & OB
Bombhead
Lee Hunter
Gordon Cunningham
Jambo
Carol
Myra and nana McQueen.
Marnie (wasn’t a fan at first)
Basically anyone who adds a bit of humour into the programme.

Mercedes, Summer, Cher, Teresa and Sienna can all disappear terrible acting.
Lee and bombhead😭 loved bombhead! Remember Zara Luke's sister? She's up there with the most annoying of all time deffo.

Reactions: 5
Lee and bombhead😭 loved bombhead! Remember Zara Luke's sister? She's up there with the most annoying of all time deffo.
Oh god yeah, and Brian the goth!

Nico is another one that was absolutely horrific.

I don’t understand why haven’t brought Justin back yet? There’s a lot of scope for his character especially at the moment as he is Charlie’s biological father. He comes across as such a lovely guy on Instagram as well. I know there were some doggy raps a while ago but he has worked a bit since....

Reactions: 6
I was thinking the same about Justin! They really need something like that right now rather than more Cher or Summer drama 😴

Reactions: 5

I don’t understand why haven’t brought Justin back yet? There’s a lot of scope for his character especially at the moment as he is Charlie’s biological father. He comes across as such a lovely guy on Instagram as well. I know there were some doggy raps a while ago but he has worked a bit since....
How could I forget Nico 😱😱 I was close to PTSD when she started appearing as a ghost nurse and had a horrible feeling it was going to turn out she was real and still alive and come back

Reactions: 4

Even if they brought him back with a different actor it would be the right time with the Charlie stuff.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I'd like to see Justin back. A return for him would make sense with Charlies story unlike bringing back folk like Kurt who's storyline was just pointless!

Reactions: 9
All this ‘hate’ is so spot on - well done Tattlers!
- Brooke
- Ripley
- Harley (she was absolutely horrific! )
- NuOllie

Can I add Summer to the list?

I really couldn’t stand Juliet originally but I’m starting to warm to her slightly. I listened to a podcast with James Sutton recently and name-dropped the actors who play Juliet and Sid and said they are absolutely outstanding.
Oooh h which podcast was that please?

Iam sure you all know about this....

But last night i found out that Sasha Valentine went on to be in Game of Thrones!!!

As you can tell ive never watched Game of Thrones!!

Surely the girl who played Sasha Valentine is the most 'successful' ever Hollyoaks actor. Has anyone else gone on to have similar success?

Reactions: 3

But last night i found out that Sasha Valentine went on to be in Game of Thrones!!!

Surely the girl who played Sasha Valentine is the most 'successful' ever Hollyoaks actor. Has anyone else gone on to have similar success?
Roxanne McKee was in GOT too

Reactions: 2

Her onscreen brother who played Calvin done ok for himself, a quite few have gone to have successful careers post Hollyoaks another is Emmett J. Scanlan who played Brendan and the one who played his sister.
I think anyone who gets regular work post soap is considered doing alright for themselves.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.