Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the Maliks and new Ollie? Marnie grates on me aswell at times but if she stops talking French she can stay๐Ÿ™„
I like Marnie! The French thing is a bit much but I think it fits in with her snobby character lol.

Warren and Maxine ๐Ÿ™„
Ste and James ๐Ÿ™„
Romeo and Mercedes? ๐Ÿ™„
Summer and... well, just Summer. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dont know what it is about hollyoaks that fills me with rage.... It cant be the great acting and the hard hitting story lines!

But that bloody PC needs to duck off along with Summer. Im also annoyed with John Paul for being so bloody stupid!! Yes i know about DV, ive been in a DV relationship before, but this is so frustrating to watch!! John Paul is one of the few 'professionals' on the show, he has had loads of trauma in his life, he should have noticed the red flags months ago!!!

The show fills me with rage and yet i cant stop watching! Its the only soap that i have watched continuously over the years :)

Reactions: 7
She's Maxine's mum
Which unfortunately means more screen time for Maxine ๐Ÿ™„ I like Nikki Sanders on but have never liked Maxine (or Mitzeee), it's just a shame she plays such a terrible character.

Reactions: 3
Which unfortunately means more screen time for Maxine ๐Ÿ™„ I like Nikki Sanders on but have never liked Maxine (or Mitzeee), it's just a shame she plays such a terrible character.
I can't stand Maxine! She's always irritated me. This whole storyline with her mum is crap, she apparently abandoned her and hasn't spoken to her in years, treats her like tit and Maxine is all "move to the village, let me help you set up a business" ๐Ÿ™„

Does anyone else think Leah looks really different? I wasn't actually sure for a while whether they'd recast her! I couldn't work out what was different but I think her face shape has changed which could just be her changing as she grows, or I wondered if she'd had some teeth out for her braces or something!

Reactions: 8
I can't stand Maxine! She's always irritated me. This whole storyline with her mum is crap, she apparently abandoned her and hasn't spoken to her in years, treats her like tit and Maxine is all "move to the village, let me help you set up a business" ๐Ÿ™„

Does anyone else think Leah looks really different? I wasn't actually sure for a while whether they'd recast her! I couldn't work out what was different but I think her face shape has changed which could just be her changing as she grows, or I wondered if she'd had some teeth out for her braces or something!
I said this to my other half last night, she looked so different. I think you're right it's probably just her face shape changing as she gets older.

Reactions: 1

Maxine is awful character, and a right dozy wazook. Having her Muvver in it now is like watching Dumb & Dumber

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Iโ€™ve been trying to stick with it but I couldnโ€™t even last until the ad break without switching over. Thereโ€™s not one storyline at the moment that I care about. So many rubbish actors donโ€™t help.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.