Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im so glad you have also said you dont like her!! i was starting to get worried about myself!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In the grand scheme of things it’s not important, but I so wish they’d have filmed a new clip for Cleo in the opening credits, it makes absolutely ZERO sense for her to be seen scrapping with Goldie when her character is nothing like that in the show!
I agree with this!! Also this may be a stupid question but I was wondering how they edit the opening credits and they’re all exactly the same. Like for example with the cleo and goldie bit, everything around them is the exact same as before cleo came back. And with Sid it’s the same but just now with his crutches. I was thinking if they had it all filmed whenever they filmed the opening credits but idk, it seems like it was ages ago😂😂does anyone know haha?

Reactions: 1
I agree with this!! Also this may be a stupid question but I was wondering how they edit the opening credits and they’re all exactly the same. Like for example with the cleo and goldie bit, everything around them is the exact same as before cleo came back. And with Sid it’s the same but just now with his crutches. I was thinking if they had it all filmed whenever they filmed the opening credits but idk, it seems like it was ages ago😂😂does anyone know haha?
I think they do a mixture of filming new shots and old shots. The Cleo and Goldie one looks like the same one as when she was in it previously, but then there are new ones like Sid on crutches (previously Sid on crutches walking past Jordan, who is now dead). Covid has put a stop to filming new group scenes which is probably why they used the old one of Cleo to include her with her family whereas they filmed a socially distanced shot of Theresa and Cher walking into the dog. (I’m not an authority - I’m just guessing lol).

Reactions: 2
I think they do a mixture of filming new shots and old shots. The Cleo and Goldie one looks like the same one as when she was in it previously, but then there are new ones like Sid on crutches (previously Sid on crutches walking past Jordan, who is now dead). Covid has put a stop to filming new group scenes which is probably why they used the old one of Cleo to include her with her family whereas they filmed a socially distanced shot of Theresa and Cher walking into the dog. (I’m not an authority - I’m just guessing lol).
ahh makes sense! thank you haha

I'm starting to wonder whether Brad (Maxines Mums weird partner) or whatever his name is has something to do with the whole county lines thing, could he have been Victors boss?

Reactions: 4
Here is the new spring trailer guys.... not much is interesting me apart from the martine/grace storylines. Looks like Cher is still being a bleep too.

Reactions: 5
Here is the new spring trailer guys.... not much is interesting me apart from the martine/grace storylines. Looks like Cher is still being a bleep too.
Cant stand cher ( or sienna) 😖
Depressingly Darren & Nancy are as one once again

I'm starting to wonder whether Brad (Maxines Mums weird partner) or whatever his name is has something to do with the whole county lines thing, could he have been Victors boss?
Yeah......that would make sense, hes supposedly loaded, has properties etc.....I think youre right

Reactions: 2
Maxine and Warren interesting. I hope Cher, Summer and Sienna all disappear cannot stand any of them. I like storylines that can help people so the John-Paul/George storyline interests me and to see how it all comes to a head.

Reactions: 1
We are supposed to be feeling sorry for JP, but he is such a smug bucket-arse that Im team PC Kiss all the way 😀😀😀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Summer, John Paul, PC Kiss, Teresa, and Maxines Mum and her partner all need to go. Bores.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oooh! That could be good. He needs a purpose.

The trailer! Never lets me down!
Whos the creepy guy watching the cameras though..

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.