Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
They bringing back lots of old characters which is great, but yet they axing 20 others and reducing the amount of episodes. Seems odd!

Reactions: 5
How would that be though? They killed him, unless you’re suggesting that “Patrick” that they killed was actually his brother? Because he had motor neurone didn’t he so how could he be fine now? I’m so confused.
Well this is Hollyoaks.
Anything could happen!

The date of birth on the tattoo isn’t Sienna’s and Dodger’s. They were born 1986
So who was born 1984?

emm

VIP Member
If this were 10+years ago this camping trip would be part of a hollyoaks late night special

Left

Chatty Member
I'm so confused, why did they start that storyline about Lizzie's child and then kill her off, have I missed something?
I’m guessing it was a case of getting the viewer attached to the character so her death makes more of an impact 😬

• Heart
  • Angry

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Being one of the originals means she’ll also be one of the highest paid so I guess that has been a massive factor in them getting rid of her too 😢
apparently Hollyoaks actors all get paid the same wage, no matter their longevity on the show, it depends how much they are featured in the episode

C32722E2-5A2E-4113-B22C-5D0F8D29DE27.jpeg

• Wow

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Ditto tbh, and I don't use catch up I just catch up here
I don’t either.

ive watched since about 2005 and apart from the late night Hollyoaks and the Omnibus I’ve always known it to be on at 6:30. With regular viewers, it can be a big deal to change a time slot after 19 years (and longer than I’ve been a viewer).

i would understand if they were trying to launch a new show or radically changing things (as they hinted when announcing Hollyoaks was going E4 only) but to replace it with the Simpsons doesn’t make a lick of sense to me. I appreciate I don’t work in TV or advertising so there may be some things I’m failing to realise, but as Channel 4 gets more viewers than E4 and Hollyoaks gets more viewers than the Simpsons, I’d have assumed it would make sense to keep Hollyoaks in the slot that gets the most viewers thereby upping the advert cost count? I can’t think of one logical scenario that makes sense to do what they did and move the slot.

Queenofthesea

I was busy chatting during today’s Hollyoaks. What did Frankie do with the baby monitor and did she inject with something at the end?

Also, did original Frankie ever have an official exit or did she just leave with no explanation? (Frankie and Jack, I mean)
She's trying to make the baby sleep so Nancy will watch a film with her and prevent JJ coming into her room. Original Frankie died onscreen.

• Heart

spillthesass

Thats what I feel too, it’s horrible to watch but also thinking sometimes: ffs this is not realistic because people would be suspicious. If it wasn’t Darren then at least Nancy, a former deputy head of an entire senior school and still a teacher there, presumably subject to regular safeguarding and spotting danger trainings and such.

I hate these spiralling downwards sort of storylines. I like them if they’re realistic but when they are written too “convenient”, I dislike them and think it’s only to push more misery onto viewers, which I don’t like.
nancy is actually head of safeguarding at the school so should definitely pick up on signs!!

• Wow

Left

Chatty Member
I was busy chatting during today’s Hollyoaks. What did Frankie do with the baby monitor and did she inject with something at the end?

Also, did original Frankie ever have an official exit or did she just leave with no explanation? (Frankie and Jack, I mean)
She turned off the monitor so that Nancy wouldn’t hear Morgan crying when she was leaving and Morgan is sick and Nancy had told Darren earlier on that Morgan has had all her doses of medication for the day and Frankie gave her more to calm her down and stop crying so she’s overdosed her.

Reactions: 4

LividLalji

VIP Member
Is it just me that thinks It's a bit cringe with her talking about this publicly?? It's a bit like when a colleague handed their notice in because she thought the bosses would beg her to stay and give her a payrise... But they didn't! They said ok, bye! Hollyoaks will go on without Cindy 🤦🏼‍♀️
Honestly I don’t blame her at all. Anyone else like Lizzie, Zoe, Dylan etc probably would agree with you but Cindy has been in it so long I don’t blame her for speaking up. Hopefully she makes some money off the interviews. Get that bag girl.

Reactions: 4