Hollyoaks #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Jack storyline has gone cold which is annoying.

I was so disappointed with how the Dilly and Rafe storyline went, was hooked when it was first revealed and then he was just killed off, also what has happened with his fortune??

I assume it'll turn out that Ste didn't actually kill Ella and the shoe got there some other way as I don't think we actually saw the accident?
---
Yasmine and Tom at the vow renewal was like a poor man’s Den and Angie
It was cringe I hate them both, Yasmine's acting style of just shouting her lines gets on my nerves.

Reactions: 3
This Lucas and Carter story is so uncomfortable to watch but it's going to be brilliant I can tell (don't mess it up please!)

Reactions: 5
This Lucas and Carter story is so uncomfortable to watch but it's going to be brilliant I can tell (don't mess it up please!)
Not sure if they'd go this far with it (now that hollyaoks later doesn't exist) but thr American guy who was csrters friend seems like a massive creep and I'd be scared to be alone with him tbh

Not sure if they'd go this far with it (now that hollyaoks later doesn't exist) but thr American guy who was csrters friend seems like a massive creep and I'd be scared to be alone with him tbh
My OH said to me “oh he’s not scary at all”, and then we both said the same as you. I think Lucas’ acting is pretty good in this storyline
---
Yasmine and Tom at the vow renewal was like a poor man’s Den and Angie
Tom just makes me feel sick, imagine him thrusting away on top of you ewwwwwwww 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Wonder if they will try & get it to the 30th anniversary is that next year? Then just axe it, I started watching again start of the year & bored already the storylines are just ridiculous now.

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s axed because it’s been awful for ages but I’d still for gutted even just for nostalgia and remembering how good it was once

Reactions: 2
I’m sad as I like the nightly episode. Really hope it doesn’t get axed. It’s the only soap I watch

When does it go to 3 days a week? And what days please?

Just finished E4 episode. I didn’t rate much of Lucas’ acting until this episode. Felt so sorry for him, especially now they going down a self-harm route which always makes me sad in soaps

Reactions: 2
When does it go to 3 days a week? And what days please?

Just finished E4 episode. I didn’t rate much of Lucas’ acting until this episode. Felt so sorry for him, especially now they going down a self-harm route which always makes me sad in soaps
I don’t think they’ve said when it’s happening yet

Reactions: 1
I don’t think they’ve said when it’s happening yet
I’ve just read the Channel 4 statement - it’s going to 3 episodes from September and also an hour long omnibus weekly omnibus episode. Someone on digital spy said the episodes are also being cut to 20 minutes which would explain why the omnibus is 60 minutes long and not 90.

Edit: they are also cutting 125 members of staff, and will likely include a cast cull. The current temporary producer is to be given the actual job.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
How long is an advert break? 5 minutes so the actual episode will be like 15 minutes long
I hope there’s no adverts for a 20 minute show.

Ive just realised that they’ve made this statement today and Doctors films its final scenes tomorrow before the show wraps up for good. Quite a precarious time for soaps.

I also read that they had to stop filming Hollyoaks today because the cast and crew were upset when they learned of their news and had meetings with the higher up people

I hope there’s no adverts for a 20 minute show.

Ive just realised that they’ve made this statement today and Doctors films its final scenes tomorrow before the show wraps up for good. Quite a precarious time for soaps.

I also read that they had to stop filming Hollyoaks today because the cast and crew were upset when they learned of their news and had meetings with the higher up people
I imagine they have a lot of questions rn