Hollyoaks #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found this thread and it's got me thinking.... I hate the fact Ste is responsible for Ella's death and it can only go one of two ways, he gets caught and goes to prison or he feels guilty for the rest of his life. I like neither option.
So theory Im thinking..... it turns out it wasn't him, he's just convinced it was him because of the welly he ran over. It actually ends up that Kitty was responsible and they were the one who walked away from the car when it crashed, just after taking the passengers driving licence.
I think that too.

Captain Nit Pick here but shouldn't they remove Ella from the opening credits? 😬

I'm halfway through Friday's episode so apologies if this week's have been updated.
Remember just before they changed the theme to the jazzy one and half the cast you were like “hang on, they left/died AGES ago” lol.
---
Alsorandom question suddently occured to me, didn't warren have liver failure? what happened with that?
And Nancy having MS and needing a wheelchair and a cane for mobility, I haven’t seen her use either for ages

Reactions: 6
@hocky I genuinely can't remember the transition but that does not surprise me 🤣 How can I have been watching this show for over 20 years? How??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@hocky I genuinely can't remember the transition but that does not surprise me 🤣 How can I have been watching this show for over 20 years? How??
I can’t let things like this go so I had to look it up lol. They didn’t get changed at all for almost two years and half the people in the opening credits were no longer in it and hadn’t been for ages! These are the two I’m talking about!

• Haha
I asked my Harold when he thought they’d discover him and he said it would probably be Christmas and I said he’d be liquidated by then 🤮
Xmas special episode 🤣 I had assumed she had somehow got rid of it as the police would have looked around the house for clues. Also there is no way thry wouldn't have noticed the smell.

Xmas special episode 🤣 I had assumed she had somehow got rid of it as the police would have looked around the house for clues. Also there is no way thry wouldn't have noticed the smell.
She was discouraging Sienna from cleaning the room wasn’t she, so I think he’s still decomposing in there. Ughhh.
---
I can’t let things like this go so I had to look it up lol. They didn’t get changed at all for almost two years and half the people in the opening credits were no longer in it and hadn’t been for ages! These are the two I’m talking about!

That channel four animation was really good but the first set of music! Wow, it was really bad! I don’t remember it being such crap graphics and music 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg thank you so much for posting that video 🤣 Also in agreement that the 4od intros in that era were top notch. The second one is so cringe, although appreciating the 00s fashion flashbacks. So many of my mates had a variation of Nancy or Michella's choppy do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Omg I remember these both so vividly! They both sort of look like they were done on PowerPoint on someone's laptop 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely that’s not the end of felix - I really like him - he way better than both Warren and Mercedes

also dare I say, I’m warming to Norma

• Wow
I don't get what's happening with this phone thing, why hadn't sienna just given it to the police

Reactions: 1
For those on the 4od schedule tonight's episode was pretty 🔥🔥
Although I did think Dilly landing on the piano was super hammy. May have sniggered a little at that.

• Haha
Although we all knew what was coming with Dilly and Seienna it felt a bit rushed to me. Dilly is unhinged!

Just found this thread and it's got me thinking.... I hate the fact Ste is responsible for Ella's death and it can only go one of two ways, he gets caught and goes to prison or he feels guilty for the rest of his life. I like neither option.
So theory Im thinking..... it turns out it wasn't him, he's just convinced it was him because of the welly he ran over. It actually ends up that Kitty was responsible and they were the one who walked away from the car when it crashed, just after taking the passengers driving licence.
Isn't that exactly what did happen? We saw her running away from the car crash and taking the other girls ID. Her hanging around the village is creepy and she run away from the pub during Ella's wake

Catching up on Friday, why is dilly still in the village? Its like they've just driven in a circle around for 2 minutes 🤣

• Haha
I know Hollyoaks is always ridiculous but Sienna being able to cope with the smell of a dead body at her house is beyond stupid

• Haha
If this were 10+years ago this camping trip would be part of a hollyoaks late night special