Hollyoaks #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah Jayne Dunn said a cast member made a formal complaint before the show gave her an ultimatum. I wonder who it was!

Reactions: 1
Sarah Jayne Dunn said a cast member made a formal complaint before the show gave her an ultimatum. I wonder who it was!
I read that too and wondered who it was! She wasn’t my favourite character but I thought it was disgusting that they got rid of her because of her only fans. Especially when back in the day Hollyoaks were peddling the young female cast out to the likes of Nuts & FHM!

Reactions: 5
How did James get Ella's shoe? I thought ste had buried it in the woods. Surely he didn't go digging.

Reactions: 2
How did James get Ella's shoe? I thought ste had buried it in the woods. Surely he didn't go digging.
I thought he’d just left it there. It would make more sense that way like it fell off because she was was drunk? But I may have missed him bury it

I'm so confused about that. And surely framing someone whose a criminal with contacts isn't rhe best move

I'm confused what happened, does she actually believe something has happened or has she invented it?
I thought dancing with him gave her a flashback or dug up a buried memory or something and that's why she was upset so was very confused when she said it was Jack.

Reactions: 6
I thought dancing with him gave her a flashback or dug up a buried memory or something and that's why she was upset so was very confused when she said it was Jack.
Same. But I now think she’s devious and is trying to take them all down. She’s clearly got her mothers evil streak

Yeh I was wondering this but then also she seems awful so..
---
Yeh I was wondering this but then also she seems awful so..

Ah maybe I’m getting my nutters mixed up, although Suzanne has said she’s back to get Darren back, so not an angel by any stretch of the imagination!

I don't think Suzanne was crazy but I do think she was a nasty piece of work but she did have a lot to put up with 🤣

Yer I thought that as well, no way would Jack do anything! Maybe his hand went a little to low on her back as the very end scene showed him with peral and his hand was low.