Hollyoaks #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like this storyline with Frankie and Jack. I don’t understand it or the “importance”

Reactions: 2
I don’t like this storyline with Frankie and Jack. I don’t understand it or the “importance”
Hmm. I’m not sure where it’s going but I don’t feel comfortable with it

Reactions: 3
I’m worried for Jack. His heart is very fragile
Possibly unpopular opinion but I don’t like Jack! That dancing thing was creepy and the whole storyline is putting me off - the other story being Romeo and that’s equally depresso. I don’t like Frankie either!
Might switch off for a bit. Even my cat, usually an avid watcher has started to turn away and sleep instead. Back to desp housewives for him!

• Haha
Possibly unpopular opinion but I don’t like Jack! That dancing thing was creepy and the whole storyline is putting me off - the other story being Romeo and that’s equally depresso. I don’t like Frankie either!
Might switch off for a bit. Even my cat, usually an avid watcher has started to turn away and sleep instead. Back to desp housewives for him!
If we ever need a new thread "hollyoaks #5 even my cat is bored kf it" would be great 🤣 I agree Jack seems creepy and romeo is just a terrible actor

• Haha
If we ever need a new thread "hollyoaks #5 even my cat is bored kf it" would be great 🤣 I agree Jack seems creepy and romeo is just a terrible actor
What happened to Romeo’s literary side? They just turned him into
himbo, he’s so one dimensional now. He and Peri are a terrible couple, not just because I dislike her either 😂

Reactions: 1
What happened to Romeo’s literary side? They just turned him into
himbo, he’s so one dimensional now. He and Peri are a terrible couple, not just because I dislike her either 😂
Peri is just awful, she's my most hated (currently) also because I dint think her character makes any sense

On 14th September 2023 I started watching Hollyoaks again... I started on the last episode of 2013 and so far I'm up to 10th June 2019. It's getting steadily worse as time goes on but I'm still hooked! Can't wait to catch up to date but I've definitely got another few months ahead of me :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m really underwhelmed by it all, when they revealed the Rafe and Dilly twist I had the highest hopes for the new writers and I loved how it was so unexpected but since then it’s gone downhill. Bringing back Susanne and the twins was pointless, I hate how they’ve made Dave into a coke head who doesn’t respect women when he was once a nice family man, why just why would you duck with Ste’s happiness be finally had everything he wanted, Mercedes hasn’t surprised me she’s just doing what Mercedes always does but it would be nice to let her be happy with Felix - especially as her and warren already happened years ago, John Paul is such a whiny little tit and I could go on but I’m probably boring you all now. Bring back Grace Black!!

Reactions: 6
I started watching again at the start of the year, I was under the impression Darren’s kids were 12? But are more like 15/16, I don’t particularly like Ste his storylines are always about drugs, Mercedes I can’t stand, she is the village bike, same storyline with her too, I’m slowly giving up again watching it, it’s lost its way, I watched from the very start too, they get rid of great characters like Grace Black & then keep the likes of Mercedes, the whole McQueen family & other pointless people.

I agree with all of you. The whole Rafe and Dilly twist came to a really abrupt ending. I was hoping that Rafe would be involved with Sienna discovering that Dilly is her sister. Bit weird that she 'killed' him before anything happened.

Can't stand Suzanne and the twins.

Annoying about Ste as there is surely no other outcome than him leaving in some way.

I just feel like at the moment it's all over the place.

I agree with all of you. The whole Rafe and Dilly twist came to a really abrupt ending. I was hoping that Rafe would be involved with Sienna discovering that Dilly is her sister. Bit weird that she 'killed' him before anything happened.

Can't stand Suzanne and the twins.

Annoying about Ste as there is surely no other outcome than him leaving in some way.

I just feel like at the moment it's all over the place.
It was almost like one writer had an idea, played half out and then left or something leaving someone with no clue to take over. It dragged out for what?? Really weird.

I started watching again at the start of the year, I was under the impression Darren’s kids were 12? But are more like 15/16, I don’t particularly like Ste his storylines are always about drugs, Mercedes I can’t stand, she is the village bike, same storyline with her too, I’m slowly giving up again watching it, it’s lost its way, I watched from the very start too, they get rid of great characters like Grace Black & then keep the likes of Mercedes, the whole McQueen family & other pointless people.
Unless they’ve been aged the twins are 13

Loved this newest episode (not the romeo prison stuff) I'm forever a sienna fan and really enjoyed Patrick being back.

Reactions: 1
Is yasmin actually leaving? I would love both her and Tom to go to Canada, they are highly annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 4