Hollyoaks #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if they will try & get it to the 30th anniversary is that next year? Then just axe it, I started watching again start of the year & bored already the storylines are just ridiculous now.
I think that’s the probably the plan

Reactions: 2
Maybe they were all aware or had an inkling if that is the plan. Nick Pickard said before all he knew was the show was definitely getting their 30th anniversary

Reactions: 1
I think it will be announced that the 30th anniversary will doubly serve as the finale

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I'll be gutted if it does get axed. This show was a huge part of my teen years and I still watch it daily. Yes some stories are ridiculous but hollyoaks has always been like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'll be gutted if it does get axed. This show was a huge part of my teen years and I still watch it daily. Yes some stories are ridiculous but hollyoaks has always been like that!
The ridiculous storylines are the best ones! The whole decision seems so rushed, I feel so bad.for all the staff

Reactions: 3
It's really odd, kitty comes across as really predatory and creepy, not sure if that's the point
That’s what the complaints have been about but I haven’t been paying as much attention since they dropped the C4 slot to decide whether I agree or not

Reactions: 3
I hope they handle it better than the Jason storyline. It was good and then suddenly everyone in the village was calling him Jason straightaway with no questions. Thought it was a bit unrealistic

Silas grandchild, Bobby’s relative , also related to Maxine. Lived in the pub with the Costello’s
I’ll look them up as I have no recollection. It’s probably when I wasn’t watching. ETA defo never seen them before. Got confused as the first Jason that came up was Jason Roscoe and that twisted my melon, man 😂