Hollyoaks #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah I think hes bitter about the injury he sustained but then after she had danced he seemed really proud of her. It's so odd and I mean they're doing a great job for it coming across like that too.

Reactions: 1
There was a really fascinating article in the Times sunday magazine a few weeks ago on the prevalence of sibling SA. If I can find it I'll link it, its apparently the most common form of sexual abuse (far outweighing partners, strangers or other family members) some of the perpetrators interviewed had no idea what they were doing was wrong
without saying too much I work in this line of work…it’s a very accurate portrail of sibling SA, they both deserve an award for their acting!, it’s great they’ve done this storyline - it’s so so taboo but the most common. X

• Heart
Reactions: 8
without saying too much I work in this line of work…it’s a very accurate portrail of sibling SA, they both deserve an award for their acting!, it’s great they’ve done this storyline - it’s so so taboo but the most common. X
As ridiculous as hollyoaks I at times, its good to see it does research on serious issues. I was working in a domestic violence charity aat the time of maxines abusive husband and we were consulted about that a lot. Even thinking about that scene where he makes her ear a whole cake is just 😖

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Surely they would be asking some serious questions as to why Frankie feels that way? It’s getting silly now to be honest.

Thats what I feel too, it’s horrible to watch but also thinking sometimes: ffs this is not realistic because people would be suspicious. If it wasn’t Darren then at least Nancy, a former deputy head of an entire senior school and still a teacher there, presumably subject to regular safeguarding and spotting danger trainings and such.

I hate these spiralling downwards sort of storylines. I like them if they’re realistic but when they are written too “convenient”, I dislike them and think it’s only to push more misery onto viewers, which I don’t like.

Reactions: 4
Thats what I feel too, it’s horrible to watch but also thinking sometimes: ffs this is not realistic because people would be suspicious. If it wasn’t Darren then at least Nancy, a former deputy head of an entire senior school and still a teacher there, presumably subject to regular safeguarding and spotting danger trainings and such.

I hate these spiralling downwards sort of storylines. I like them if they’re realistic but when they are written too “convenient”, I dislike them and think it’s only to push more misery onto viewers, which I don’t like.
nancy is actually head of safeguarding at the school so should definitely pick up on signs!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
As ridiculous as hollyoaks I at times, its good to see it does research on serious issues. I was working in a domestic violence charity aat the time of maxines abusive husband and we were consulted about that a lot. Even thinking about that scene where he makes her ear a whole cake is just 😖
I'm watching the old episodes on all4 at the moment and the abuse of Maxine is so realistic, I'm really impressed. It's quite chilling to watch, which is a reflection of how well it was written and acted.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I loved the mini Brookside reunion in today’s episode.

when Nancy said about losing her job, I thought well so a better job of it at home then.

Why does Goldie look like she's been caught in a fire. Her make up or fake tan or whatever it is looks awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The lack of eye lashes is making her look like a mole 😆 despite the fact it’s completely normal on anyone else!

[wQUOTE="emm, post: 19599248, member: 4889"]
And wS he okay without his riding hat 🤣
[/QUOTE]
He probably Rode Steph Davies without a condom, he’s survived that. He will be fine

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does Goldie look like she's been caught in a fire. Her make up or fake tan or whatever it is looks awful.
I was shocked when I saw her. I thought some plastic surgery or unless really realistic make up as I thought she looked totally different

Reactions: 2
I was shocked when I saw her. I thought some plastic surgery or unless really realistic make up as I thought she looked totally different
She has had a baby recently hasn’t she? I imagine she’s knackered, and not full of whatever she normally does to her face.