Hollyoaks #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't think the guy who played Patrick could get any better. Then he plays his own twin!!

I'd actually stop watching if they cut the blakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I can’t help but wonder if he actually quit. After the actress who plays Cindy was giving the option to say she quit.
Not sure. Maybe though

Anyone think Jez will actually turn out to be Patrick?
I read Sherrie Hewson is the next serial killer

Reactions: 3
I can’t help but wonder if he actually quit. After the actress who plays Cindy was giving the option to say she quit.
I think this every time now. It even made me question whether Jamie Lomas chose to quit or was cut

Reactions: 2
Not sure. Maybe though

How would that be though? They killed him, unless you’re suggesting that “Patrick” that they killed was actually his brother? Because he had motor neurone didn’t he so how could he be fine now? I’m so confused.

How would that be though? They killed him, unless you’re suggesting that “Patrick” that they killed was actually his brother? Because he had motor neurone didn’t he so how could he be fine now? I’m so confused.
I’ve got a feeling just going off the end and that storyline he’s going to end up being the real dad or some mad tit. It is Hollyoaks after all

Reactions: 4
Well this is Hollyoaks.
Anything could happen!

The date of birth on the tattoo isn’t Sienna’s and Dodger’s. They were born 1986
So who was born 1984?

Reactions: 5
Not sure. Maybe though

I was thinking that or sienna's real dad, or dillys and she has a twin.

He's defo hiding something.
---
I kinda wouldn’t mind. I missed his first reign of terror during my 10 years Hollyoaks break.
You missed some great TV! My daugthers named after a character from that storyline, I was pregnant at the time and very invested!

• Haha
I was thinking that or sienna's real dad, or dillys and she has a twin.

He's defo hiding something.
---

You missed some great TV! My daugthers named after a character from that storyline.
Dodger and Sienna aren’t actually twins? And one of them belongs to Jeremy?
Thinking of all the crazy theories

• Haha
Reactions: 4