Hollyoaks #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O that episode was heart breaking, kirstie-leigh is such a strong lady to act it after going through it,them emotions were all real. Both of them have shown true acting skills. I'm glad they've bought the topic that's hardly spoken about to the front of thoughts. That dedication at the end, makes you hold your children closer. Tears throughout the whole thing.

Reactions: 3
It makes me think about stuff I wouldn’t have thought about like mothers like Leela having to walk through the same place as all the pregnant mums

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Me ex's sister had to give birth to her still born at 8 months, and that's exactly how it was for her. She was in a room, in the labour ward. She stayed with her son for a while once he was born but the rooms all around her were babies crying 😢
Once she was ready to go home She had to walk through an essentially happy corridor and waiting room full of pregnant women and new borns. Heartbreaking 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t get why Hollyoaks spoils so much weeks ahead and then posts stuff like this? Everyone knows who she is because you told us!!
IMG_1402.jpeg

Reactions: 3
This week's episodes were amazing. I have pretty much lived Leelas tale in real life. The little details they captured were amazing. The having to wait to be induced. Having to Labour. Having all treatment in amongst expectant and new parents. Walking out with the memory box.

I posted about this on my Facebook, normally if a post a photo of my daughter for example I will get about 100 likes. I shared a link to the hollyoaks storyline as I knew people who watched it would think of us as it is literally so close to our experience. It got 4 likes. Kirsty-Leigh Porter was amazing doing this and for all the right reasons. One of the worst parts of going through that is knowing that people don't want to talk about it (for whatever reason).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Was looking for a Jorgie Porter thread and came here. What’s the story with her partner? Was he with someone else when they got together?

Reactions: 1
I hate JJ. Although he’s more sinister than any of the Hollyoaks cardboard cutout gangsters.

Reactions: 5
Yesterday was so annoying. Massive overreaction from the Nancy and shitmum but they didn’t even ask why. Surely it’s the first thing you’d ask. Why?

Reactions: 4
Yesterday was so annoying. Massive overreaction from the Nancy and shitmum but they didn’t even ask why. Surely it’s the first thing you’d ask. Why?
Yeh it's enfuriating to watch, I don't get how it's going to be resolved

Reactions: 2
Surely they would be asking some serious questions as to why Frankie feels that way? It’s getting silly now to be honest.
---

Ooh that’s what I thought too!
Yeh there have been too many near misses like Nancy making him leave her room, surely this implied she was suspicious but somehow has forgotten that

Yeh there have been too many near misses like Nancy making him leave her room, surely this implied she was suspicious but somehow has forgotten that
Makes them all look really thick tbh

I think when she had the counselling session with Daren in there where she talked about monsters or something at night, you would think a councellor would be well trained to pick something like that up?
---
I hate the storyline and want it to end but the actor and actress who play them both are doing an amazing job. I can't quite work out whether he's just absolutely twisted or whether he adores his sister and really doesn't see what he's doing as wrong.

Reactions: 7
I think when she had the counselling session with Daren in there where she talked about monsters or something at night, you would think a councellor would be well trained to pick something like that up?
---
I hate the storyline and want it to end but the actor and actress who play them both are doing an amazing job. I can't quite work out whether he's just absolutely twisted or whether he adores his sister and really doesn't see what he's doing as wrong.
There was a really fascinating article in the Times sunday magazine a few weeks ago on the prevalence of sibling SA. If I can find it I'll link it, its apparently the most common form of sexual abuse (far outweighing partners, strangers or other family members) some of the perpetrators interviewed had no idea what they were doing was wrong

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
---
I think he’s a twisted little tit. He sets her up to get in trouble so it’s not “innocent” (I know it wouldn’t be innocent anyway).