Hollyoaks #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna Passey was born August 1984
Coincidence the date said August 84?
I wouldn't put it past them to age sienna up and have her loose 2 years of her life. If Patrick took her when she was 2 she wouldn't remember anyway. Considering Dodger was brought up by Dirk, they were split up anyway.

I wouldn't put it past them to age sienna up and have her loose 2 years of her life. If Patrick took her when she was 2 she wouldn't remember anyway. Considering Dodger was brought up by Dirk, they were split up anyway.
This is my theory
Dee Dee Blanchard made Gypsy think she was younger than she was so it’s not impossible a parent would do that especially someone like Patrick

Reactions: 1
I’ve just started watching it’s been years, I’ve gone back a month to catch up.
Why is Roxy in this?
why have so many people put on weight? Aaron from EE, and especially the mixed race guy that was in I’m a celeb (clearly don’t know the names 😂) and then others look super skinny like they are injecting ozempic for fun - Theresa and Hannah?
Love that Freddie roscoe is still here 😍😍

• Haha
Why is Roxy in this?
why have so many people put on weight? Aaron from EE, and especially the mixed race guy that was in I’m a celeb (clearly don’t know the names 😂) and then others look super skinny like they are injecting ozempic for fun - Theresa and Hannah?
Roxy is Joel’s mum, Warren’s ex

• Heart
Why is Roxy in this?
Welcome back to the village! Glad you have got back into it even though the show seems to be on its way out 😂.

• Haha
she is amazing, I’m in tears watching. Joel (?) singing to the baby broke me too.
You’ve come back at the right time. The show has been really good this year. After a ropey couple of years.

Have you heard about the changes coming to the show in September?

You’ve come back at the right time. The show has been really good this year. After a ropey couple of years.

Have you heard about the changes coming to the show in September?
No, all I’ve heard is that it might be getting axed?
I’ll be watching this all night I’ll be caught up in a few days 😂

No, all I’ve heard is that it might be getting axed?
I’ll be watching this all night I’ll be caught up in a few days 😂
It’s being reduced to 3 episodes a week and 20 cast members are being axed. To accommodate this the show is jumping forward a year in September.

I’ve read confusion on Reddit about the episodes being cut to 20 minutes.
Some people are saying it’s only 20 now with ads. It is but they advertise it as 30 don’t they so does that mean episodes will be 20 minutes still with an ad break?

It’s being reduced to 3 episodes a week and 20 cast members are being axed. To accommodate this the show is jumping forward a year in September.
That’s going to be weird. I’m enjoying it already glad I started it up again.

Dropping like flies!
Spain, Scotland, off they pop

wouldn’t put it past them re-aging Sienna