Hollyoaks #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s being talking like that for a few years lol. I remember people commenting on it when she did an interview
God she's had a an awful elocution coach, sounds so forced. I had assumed was somehow just for the role in an illogical hollyoaks way 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She seems to have had so much work done on her face too. Almost looks painful. I used to think she was so pretty. Why do these pretty women do this to themselves?

Reactions: 5
The dedication to Penny-Leigh got me

I felt for Rory acting that as well as Kirsty-Leigh. He must have been thinking about his boys too
They both worked very hard to do that, especially if it was specifically to raise awareness.

And yes The dedication at the end upset me a lot too, I posted my comment just as the credits were up and before I saw that last part, I had tears most of this episode

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Jorgie Porter is pregnant
I’m happy for her ☺
Oh wow, I saw a few of the drama queen episodes and she was talking about how hard she was finding being a working mum and lack of childcare so this has surprised me. Happy for them both though, he seems like a decent guy.

Reactions: 3
God I can’t stand Abe. Hope he’s not staying too long. Why can’t anyone just have a normal relationship, why have they always got to be abusive.

Reactions: 4
God I can’t stand Abe. Hope he’s not staying too long. Why can’t anyone just have a normal relationship, why have they always got to be abusive.
Obviously I don’t want an actor out of work. But Abe is at the top of my can you disappear during the time jump list 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Obviously I don’t want an actor out of work. But Abe is at the top of my can you disappear during the time jump list 😂.
I want the story to either end asap or a big twist where a cast member locks him up in a cellar and gaslights him for months as comeuppance.

• Haha
Reactions: 2