Hollyoaks #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thats good to hear, because I was automatically thinking( from reading this and other past storylines) it would be hard on the actress knowing what she’s going through. I felt similar with Monica (Courtney Cox in Friends) in her surrogate storyline with her personal issues
You probably know this but Courteney had to film Emma’s birth scenes just after she had a miscarriage 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
thats good to hear, because I was automatically thinking( from reading this and other past storylines) it would be hard on the actress knowing what she’s going through. I felt similar with Monica (Courtney Cox in Friends) in her surrogate storyline with her personal issues
Didn’t the guy who played Joe lose his son around the time his character did too?

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Catching up on the last week. Who has Leela pissed off in the make up dept?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Catching up on the last week. Who has Leela pissed off in the make up dept?!!
I said upthread, the backstage folk like the editors, the scriptwriters and now apparently even the Make Up Department staff are pissed off at losing their jobs and blatantly showing their frustrations on screen! At this point I fully expect Tony in a clown suit soon with full clown make up. (Ok, maybe not Tony, maybe a less important character!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They seem to be going down the controlling/coercive boyfriend route. It’s not nice to watch. Defo an abuse storyline…
It’s been apparent that he’s a controlling arse for some time. It’s vile. Maybe she’ll kill him.

Reactions: 7