Hollyoaks #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me that thinks It's a bit cringe with her talking about this publicly?? It's a bit like when a colleague handed their notice in because she thought the bosses would beg her to stay and give her a payrise... But they didn't! They said ok, bye! Hollyoaks will go on without Cindy 🤦🏼‍♀️
Honestly I don’t blame her at all. Anyone else like Lizzie, Zoe, Dylan etc probably would agree with you but Cindy has been in it so long I don’t blame her for speaking up. Hopefully she makes some money off the interviews. Get that bag girl.

Reactions: 4
That’s what I watch, Eastenders puts its episodes up at 6am then broadcasts them in the evening.
The point is it cuts down buzz by splitting audiences and the last thing soaps need right now is a lack of buzz

I was busy chatting during today’s Hollyoaks. What did Frankie do with the baby monitor and did she inject with something at the end?

Also, did original Frankie ever have an official exit or did she just leave with no explanation? (Frankie and Jack, I mean)

Reactions: 2
I was busy chatting during today’s Hollyoaks. What did Frankie do with the baby monitor and did she inject with something at the end?

Also, did original Frankie ever have an official exit or did she just leave with no explanation? (Frankie and Jack, I mean)
She turned off the monitor so that Nancy wouldn’t hear Morgan crying when she was leaving and Morgan is sick and Nancy had told Darren earlier on that Morgan has had all her doses of medication for the day and Frankie gave her more to calm her down and stop crying so she’s overdosed her.

She turned off the monitor so that Nancy wouldn’t hear Morgan crying when she was leaving and Morgan is sick and Nancy had told Darren earlier on that Morgan has had all her doses of medication for the day and Frankie gave her more to calm her down and stop crying so she’s overdosed her.
Ah ok I thought that was the gist at the end , but I couldn’t work out if it was malicious or not. It also threw me because earlier when it lingered on the shot of the monitor, I thought Frankie had put the other one in her room so Nancy would hear JJ going in to her room

Reactions: 2

She's trying to make the baby sleep so Nancy will watch a film with her and prevent JJ coming into her room. Original Frankie died onscreen.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't get why Nancy made a big delay about it (which almost seemed ott in a normal situation ) and then just left it)
i don’t know if scenes are being cut out or cut short (not just in this storyline) to accommodate the cull because it feels a bit disjointed as of late. I know cast members have been leaving but do we know whether they’ve started cutting writers and other BTS people already too?

Reactions: 5
i don’t know if scenes are being cut out or cut short (not just in this storyline) to accommodate the cull because it feels a bit disjointed as of late. I know cast members have been leaving but do we know whether they’ve started cutting writers and other BTS people already too?
That makes sense, so much seems to be left out of this storyline especially

Reactions: 1
That's how I'm feeling watching this latest episode, things feel really oddly edited and jumpy.

Reactions: 3
That's how I'm feeling watching this latest episode, things feel really oddly edited and jumpy.
Can’t remember what it was now (I think I started or involved in a thread on here) but there was a watch thread for a Channel 5 4-part series and the first 2 episodes were really good but eps 3 and 4 were totally batshit and we were saying it was like there were two completely different set of writers that hadn’t consulted with each other…and then it turned out there were different writers for the first two and the last two episodes! That’s what storylines in this feels like lately.

For a teacher John Paul is a massive idiot
Totally predictable situation, also anyone else think John Paul looks like he did when he was drinking again? That weird half asleep expression