Hollyoaks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I don’t know if it’s because I’ve given it a miss for weeks on end but I have been watching for the last few days and I’ve just finished the channel 4 episode and thought it was 10/10. Brilliant acting from the Maaliks, especially Yaz and Misbah. Very, very sad 😢❤
Yeah I love that family, got to agree with this

Reactions: 2
I always thought Misbah was an awful actress (sorry) maybe it’s not the actress just the character….but I just never got away with her. But I’ve seen loads of praise for her the last day or so for the storyline so I want to catch up and see how f she actually took it seriously and changed her acting style?

Reactions: 5
I always thought Misbah was an awful actress (sorry) maybe it’s not the actress just the character….but I just never got away with her. But I’ve seen loads of praise for her the last day or so for the storyline so I want to catch up and see how f she actually took it seriously and changed her acting style?
I don’t like the character either really and I think the storyline was hard hitting anyway but it only works if the actors can pull it off, and IMO she did, the whole family did, good all round. Don’t know if it will make me continue watching regularly but I was impressed by the episode I saw, just watch that one if you don’t wanna get back into it.

Reactions: 5

Yel

If she's made 120k in two days I think it shows why they needed to say it's either only fans or Hollyoaks. If more cast started doing the same it wouldn't be long before they were doing only fans content that wasn't compatible with the soap.

Although I bet other cast members wish they'd been the first and courted all this publicity and cash!
Screenshot_20211108-090056_One UI Home.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
If she's made 120k in two days I think it shows why they needed to say it's either only fans or Hollyoaks. If more cast started doing the same it wouldn't be long before they were doing only fans content that wasn't compatible with the soap.

Although I bet other cast members wish they'd been the first and courted all this publicity and cash!
View attachment 853462
" making hay while the Sun shines" 😀
When its all over , she will have made an awful lot of dosh ....

I’ve not watched for a few months and I think I would like to catch up. I dunno why I stopped watching, guess I got a bit bored. Can anyone fill me in on what happened with Misbah and what other things have been happening? How far back would I need to go for this Misbah storyline too? I think the last time I watched was when Grace and Martine were getting diagnosed and Fergus had just come into it all?

I’ve not watched for a few months and I think I would like to catch up. I dunno why I stopped watching, guess I got a bit bored. Can anyone fill me in on what happened with Misbah and what other things have been happening? How far back would I need to go for this Misbah storyline too? I think the last time I watched was when Grace and Martine were getting diagnosed and Fergus had just come into it all?
Misbahs nephew turned up (shaq) and then it came out that he's actually her son , there was a few lies over the father.

The new consultant Ali is her ex and eventually found it was his father although it was obvious. She's never been happy him being there and she has just admitted this week he raped her but not like an attack so she thinks no one will believe her as she didn't say no.

The last one I saw she thought he was starting to flirt or groom Cleo so said she has to stop him and thinks he must have been doing it to loads of women over the years.

Shaq and all the kids are aware so are supporting her

What has Darren got mixed up in now? I don't know if I've missed an episode or if we haven't to know yet

I hadn’t watched in months but fell asleep watching tv over the weekend and woke to Misbah’s story on the middle of the night omnibus . I thought it was really well done but haven’t tuned back in. Don’t really care about the other stories or Nancy being co-deputy head etc

What has Darren got mixed up in now? I don't know if I've missed an episode or if we haven't to know yet
I havnt watched last night's e4 episode yet but I have a feeling there going to drag it on, the fact there nit telling us yet I feel like we know them

I hadn’t watched in months but fell asleep watching tv over the weekend and woke to Misbah’s story on the middle of the night omnibus . I thought it was really well done but haven’t tuned back in. Don’t really care about the other stories or Nancy being co-deputy head etc
Nancy needs to go. She's one of the worst characters imo. She's a moaning cow!

Reactions: 10
I havnt watched last night's e4 episode yet but I have a feeling there going to drag it on, the fact there nit telling us yet I feel like we know them
I don't recognise the guy who's keeping him and he mentioned a woman is involved with kidnapping him and on about keeping him quiet

I don't recognise the guy who's keeping him and he mentioned a woman is involved with kidnapping him and on about keeping him quiet
I can't think of anything he would be kidnapped over... I first thought maybe was something to do with luke after he gave him that address but I'm think I'm wrong

Reactions: 1
Yeah I thought it was to do with luke but I've not watched the latest e4 episode

Yeah I thought it was to do with luke but I've not watched the latest e4 episode
Luke gave him the address of a jewelry shop in town and that's when he got kidnapped so I thought maybe they thought he was luke or somthing and with Lukes illness I thought maybe he'd done something to piss people off, I just can't think of any reason Darren would be kidnapped unless it's something that meant to have happened "off screen"

Reactions: 1
Luke gave him the address of a jewelry shop in town and that's when he got kidnapped so I thought maybe they thought he was luke or somthing and with Lukes illness I thought maybe he'd done something to piss people off, I just can't think of any reason Darren would be kidnapped unless it's something that meant to have happened "off screen"
Yeah I saw the bit with the jewellers which I thought was weird and they showed the jewellers carrier bag thing in the room Darren was in , god knows though! Cba with Nancy going round screeching about what am awful person Darren is for leaving her

• Haha
Yeah I saw the bit with the jewellers which I thought was weird and they showed the jewellers carrier bag thing in the room Darren was in , god knows though! Cba with Nancy going round screeching about what am awful person Darren is for leaving her
Not gonna lie I record Hollyoaks so I can fast-forward the boring bits 😂 Nancy does my head din she's all over the place moaning or it's poor Nancy also can we talk about how she got over her MS so fast! Lockdown seemed to cure her 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.