Hollyoaks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna lie I record Hollyoaks so I can fast-forward the boring bits 😂 Nancy does my head din she's all over the place moaning or it's poor Nancy also can we talk about how she got over her MS so fast! Lockdown seemed to cure her 😂
For a degenerative illness she's doing very well, I'm sure script writers forget what each character has. Wished they had taken Nancy and Darren both do my head in well tbh so do alot 😆 but it's a start

• Haha
Reactions: 1
For a degenerative illness she's doing very well, I'm sure script writers forget what each character has. Wished they had taken Nancy and Darren both do my head in well tbh so do alot 😆 but it's a start
I no! She was struggling with it and falling over, it made out she didn't have long before it got really bad then all of a sudden after lockdown she was fine running round the village moaning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not gonna lie I record Hollyoaks so I can fast-forward the boring bits 😂 Nancy does my head din she's all over the place moaning or it's poor Nancy also can we talk about how she got over her MS so fast! Lockdown seemed to cure her 😂
🤣 yeah she's the biggest hypocrite aswell , for example the latest with Ella and Charlie she would be livid if Mandy let them have sex in her house

Reactions: 3
Ok so I’ve watched Hollyoaks for quite a while & Nancy had a boyfriend a tattoo artist who did a tattoo on her shoulder/top of her arm, I’m sure I’m not dreaming it & it did happen if that was the case where is it?

Reactions: 2
Yeah will she be even given a exit storyline or will it be off camera?

Also anyone know where Sinead O Connor went and why her character was written out again?
was it when she was meant to marry sami
Did she stay in Spain or something?

was it when she was meant to marry sami
Did she stay in Spain or something?
Steph took a break for personal reasons to do with her mental health I believe. I don’t know if she is meant to ever come back or not

What happened with Sami and Tony’s sister whose name escapes me?

Ok so I’ve watched Hollyoaks for quite a while & Nancy had a boyfriend a tattoo artist who did a tattoo on her shoulder/top of her arm, I’m sure I’m not dreaming it & it did happen if that was the case where is it?
Yeah forgot about about him , I googled it and he was called foz , can't remember the storyline or what happened to him 🤣

Yeah forgot about about him , I googled it and he was called foz , can't remember the storyline or what happened to him 🤣
I’m not sure if he was the same bloke who was in neighbours as well? I might be wrong

• Haha
I vaguely remember there being reference to having her tattoo removed a few years ago?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.