Hollyoaks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RIGHT!!! I've lost count of the number of times liberty could have locked summer in that fridge and got out of that kitchen or whatever it is she's being kept in

• Haha
Reactions: 4
RIGHT!!! I've lost count of the number of times liberty could have locked summer in that fridge and got out of that kitchen or whatever it is she's being kept in
Isnt it all just absolute crap?? 😅

Reactions: 3
Bingo to me knew Misbah was going to end being shaqs real mum🙄
Hopefully this is summer finally starting to get caught out and she can duck off to France on her own

Reactions: 5
I thought the Misbah thing was revealed ages ago…hence why they keep referring to each other as brothers. I’ve been dropping in and out tbh.

I thought the Misbah thing was revealed ages ago…hence why they keep referring to each other as brothers. I’ve been dropping in and out tbh.
They made out that the dad had slept with misbahs sister and had Shaq. I fast forward usually with the Malik's/Verity etc💤

Reactions: 2
Catching up on last nights e4 episode and Celeste looks absolutely beautiful with her new hairstyle 😭 I didn’t recognise her at first

Reactions: 8
Anyone else bored and annoyed at the farce of Summer? It's almost like a comedy or a parody of a soap. So many things wrong, a reported shooting where a police officer was 2 minutes away and no one arrives. Damon trying to rescue Lib, no scene showing his phone being taken yet he doesn't attempt to call anyone after being trapped? Cindy rescues them? Why not call the police ASAP to report what Summer was doing especially as Cindy couldn't get in touch with Sienna or Brody?
I know it's a soap but this storyline has been shockingly bad.

Reactions: 11
Wish they'd give Sid a positive storyline for once! Why's everything got to be doom and gloom 😅

Reactions: 11
He's a really good actor, so I like seeing him on my screen but I just wish they'd make it a bit more positive!
Definitely he's a talented one hopefully he'll go on to better things before he's type cast

• Heart
They need to bring back Justin burton pronto - so many connections in the village, Charlie, Nancy, Warren, imagine what grace would make of him after his history with claire

Reactions: 8
Donna Marie’s voice?!!? Why is it so high pitched all the time
And how do they make her teeth look that bad 🤦🏽‍♀️

Only watch it when it’s recorded now as I can not stand John fakkin Paul 🤬

Donna Marie’s voice?!!? Why is it so high pitched all the time
And how do they make her teeth look that bad 🤦🏽‍♀️

Only watch it when it’s recorded now as I can not stand John fakkin Paul 🤬
Lucy Jo Hudson had a story on HO insta yesterday. It’s false clip on teeth she uses, kinda like a retainer but with bits like joke ones 😂. They need to send Donna Marie to Turkey for a wee teeth journey. I get the bike watching her.
9287CD89-C4C7-4957-8684-77F6C9D0F03B.png
282A9DC5-6B13-42DB-9758-EB608329366C.png

Attachments

• Sick
Has everyone stopped watching? I'm catching up whilst the baby naps on me.

I truly give no fracks about this Space Dogs storyline 😖

I've not watched in about 3 weeks now, was planning on catching up at the weekend but it had gone a bit crap just before I stopped so I'm not holding out much hope for it being any good!

@WilmaHun The All4 app crashed on my telly 10 minutes ago and I have no desire to restart it. Too busy howling at the Cleaning with Mario thread. Which is more entertaining than Hollyoaks right now.

Reactions: 2
I don’t give a duck about any current storylines atm….maybe the martine/felix one is interesting and I will look forward to the special all black special episode. Other than that it’s in the worst shape it has ever been in… notably bad storylines include the summer/sienna saga, the creepy guy stalking peri, anything at all got to do with maxines mother

Stopped watching the week summer escaped with a gun and no one seems bothered. I know many others have stopped watching over the last year too, Hollyoaks has had some bad years but this year has been shockingly awful and it will need something big to regain its audience.
(Obviously that means don't bring back AJ and his brother unless they're going to bump off Fergus and his 'peach' 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.