Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering if she even watch Ashley Cain’s video? She has shared it and added a comment that makes it look like the poor baby has passed away.

Clearing out all her free clothes, how stressful 🙄

her ‘content’ is just a rotation of:
I’m SUCH a positive person
I’m unwell
I can’t eat anything
Prawn salad
Q&A
Paid partnerships for products she doesn’t use or like

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I’m unwell
I can’t eat anything
Prawn salad
Q&A
THIS 🤣🤣 so true! The prawn salad cracked me up hahahaha

Reactions: 2

I’m unwell
I can’t eat anything
Prawn salad
Q&A
Yep the q&a that she never answers 😂

Reactions: 1
I thought she lived in uddingston 🤔
It's on the border of Uddingston and Baillieston (i live a few streets away from her) but we're glasgow city council and Uddingston is north or south Lanarkshire, probably wants to call it Uddingston cos it sounds better but defo Baillieston 🤣

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t sound west end at all 😂 she’s actually tries to sound more Schemey which is just as irritating 😂😂

• Haha
Not sticking up for her but I know her from school, She did live in bothwell till a few years ago and where she stays now is classed as uddingston if you look it up on maps jus sayin 🙈🙈 she's not posh in the slightest and I don't actually think she comes across like that you just need to hear her mum speak and i think you can tell they aren't posh or from a stuck up background and i had to look up where Milton is 🙈

Reactions: 5
Not sticking up for her but I know her from school, She did live in bothwell till a few years ago and where she stays now is classed as uddingston if you look it up on maps jus sayin 🙈🙈 she's not posh in the slightest and I don't actually think she comes across like that you just need to hear her mum speak and i think you can tell they aren't posh or from a stuck up background and i had to look up where Milton is 🙈
She does come across extremely stuck up...