Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying she’s going to the beach today, I don’t know where she lives but she’s tagging herself in Glasgow and there aren’t any beaches in that council area or any close without a good drive so she’s back up here doing her usual breaking restrictions 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
I am not even exaggerating when I say I cannot stand this girl. How can one person be this vacuous. All she does is sit and talk to her phone about herself that's all she has in life. Shes not an influencer shes not a make up artist. Shes not even clean as her house is a tip most of the time. She makes a bed and talks tit. She gets one mean message and goes on about it for about 15 stories cos she has nothing else in life. She dishes out that advice like she has the right too. If she was giving advice on carb killa bars maybe just love/friendship advice actually duck off. She couldn't even go to the gym at her age to achieve a decent figure she went to turkey to botch herself and still cant keep her story straight. Whatever she wants to do fair play but she rabbles on for days justifying herself. Who follows her who? I swear all the does all day is sit on asos, goes to m&s does her make up and maybe make her bed oh and eye fucks herself

Reactions: 12
I am not even exaggerating when I say I cannot stand this girl. How can one person be this vacuous. All she does is sit and talk to her phone about herself that's all she has in life. Shes not an influencer shes not a make up artist. Shes not even clean as her house is a tip most of the time. She makes a bed and talks tit. She gets one mean message and goes on about it for about 15 stories cos she has nothing else in life. She dishes out that advice like she has the right too. If she was giving advice on carb killa bars maybe just love/friendship advice actually duck off. She couldn't even go to the gym at her age to achieve a decent figure she went to turkey to botch herself and still cant keep her story straight. Whatever she wants to do fair play but she rabbles on for days justifying herself. Who follows her who? I swear all the does all day is sit on asos, goes to m&s does her make up and maybe make her bed oh and eye fucks herself
You forgot the starbucks 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Noticed her and Lori aren’t following each other anymore so nosey but I just want to know the tea ☕ 😂

Why is she selling all her stuff 🙄 is she moving into her own house in Glasgow now

Really wish I had the time to get my makeup on and sit in the car filming me eye duck myself 🙄
Also on a side note my partner wants to call our wee girl who is due soon Holly and I just bleeping can't. She's ruined the name for me 🤣

I can’t stop cringing at her sitting in the car pouting in the camera 😂
She always has loads of saliva between her top and bottom teeth 🤮🤮 I notice it every time she talks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Yeah her most recent stories annoyed me. How can someone just sit pouting at the camera, I’m all about self confidence but that’s too much

So holly is selling half her wardrobe on Instagram, half of which she has probably been gifted and not even paid for.

Reactions: 4
So is she back with her mum or her own house? Also someone needs to know what happened with lori

Reactions: 1