Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys had such a productive morningggg
Beds were made
Done the floors
Sitting with a peppermint tea

Holly needs to chill out all that hard work she’ll burn herself out 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Correct me if I’m wrong ? Is that her gone to Manchester from Glasgow ? Duno why she’s saying she can’t wait to go abroad but can’t cause of covid, not like she’s bothered about restrictions any other time

Reactions: 2
Why is Holly who hasn’t had a boyfriend in years (not that there’s anything wrong with that) dishing out advice about relationships and break ups as if she’s qualified to do so

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Correct me if I’m wrong ? Is that her gone to Manchester from Glasgow ? Duno why she’s saying she can’t wait to go abroad but can’t cause of covid, not like she’s bothered about restrictions any other time
Just thinking this is she back in Manchester?!

Yes she’s back in Manchester by the looks of it 🙄 for a visit it seems even though Scots aren’t allowed to travel to England until the end of the month. Also some of those questions it seemed to me like she’d asked herself 😂 particularly the ones where she refers to girl code in her answers!

Reactions: 3
She loves to dish out the relationship advice as if she’s dear deirde 🙄🙄
Infuriates me so much that she’s swanning about Manchester clearly just to go shopping because I am sorry THAT IS NOT YOUR JOB YA MANIAC!!!!!
Also noticed she now has a manager?? Is this a new thing?? Can just imagine the high class management company she is part of 🙄🤣

She loves to dish out the relationship advice as if she’s dear deirde 🙄🙄
Infuriates me so much that she’s swanning about Manchester clearly just to go shopping because I am sorry THAT IS NOT YOUR JOB YA MANIAC!!!!!
Also noticed she now has a manager?? Is this a new thing?? Can just imagine the high class management company she is part of 🙄🤣
Omg never seen the manager thing??

Reactions: 1
She’s at another house party last night in Manchester, the girls honestly the biggest joke around 😂

One thing to blatantly break the rules but if you’re branding yourself an influencer then is there any need to show it all ? Most of her followers will be Scottish, what if we all just f’d off to England ? It’s a kick in the teeth when we are all dying for a cocktail too lol, but it’s just a couple more weeks

Just seen her q&a, not sure wether to take appointments for her make up? You’ve already been doing it hen 😂

This is really horrible to say about someone's natural figure/boobs
She has got an amazing figure, I just don’t think people taking photos from that angle with their full boobs on show like that is attractive, IMO

This is really horrible to say about someone's natural figure/boobs
P.s the top part is me quoting exactly what she said in her Q&A, she said she will get a boob job they just look bigger just now as she has gained weight - not my words. I think she has a great figure I just don’t think those pictures look good with her boobs like that.

Last edited:
She has got an amazing figure, I just don’t think people taking photos from that angle with their full boobs on show like that is attractive, IMO

P.s the top part is me quoting exactly what she said in her Q&A, she said she will get a boob job they just look bigger just now as she has gained weight - not my words. I think she has a great figure I just don’t think those pictures look good with her boobs like that.
I got that the top part was the quote. regardless of whether you think it's attractive or not slating someone's natural boobs ('so big and horrible' is what im referring to) is wrong on so many levels and is probably part of the reason she feels the need to get surgery in the first place

Reactions: 4