Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but I think she is definitely going on Love Island, for the following reasons, she had a story on the other night with the song ā€œshow me loveā€, she keeps talking about how happy she is and how she is excited for the future and how sheā€™s not going to be in Glasgow for long and then her post yesterday ā€œcheers to a summer full of memories with amazing peopleā€. Also thinking maybe thatā€™s why she got a BBL done?

Reactions: 6
Not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but I think she is definitely going on Love Island, for the following reasons, she had a story on the other night with the song ā€œshow me loveā€, she keeps talking about how happy she is and how she is excited for the future and how sheā€™s not going to be in Glasgow for long and then her post yesterday ā€œcheers to a summer full of memories with amazing peopleā€. Also thinking maybe thatā€™s why she got a BBL done?
Yesss I said this before too! I 100% think she is. Plus random work trips to London I think is for interviews? I noticed she seems to be friendly with Demi from last year, or she always comments on her pics at least.

sheā€™s always going on about guys and how she would never settle and has never had a one night stand etc, I can imagine thatā€™s the kind of chat that would get you on the show when you look like Holly does!

Maybe thatā€™s why there was the fall out with Lori too?

Reactions: 5
If she went on love island she would not be taken well by viewers.
Scottish viewers in particular would dislike her as we always feel we get the joke character in every show and thatā€™s what she is

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think she writes from her mums account comments under her picture etc šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Defo think love island is beckoning! Sheā€™s spoke about it before but not being happy with her body so maybe hence the work

I cannot stop laughing at the latest photos on her grid .... set up like a photo shoot šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I die with cringing for her and her wee cronies

Reactions: 4
Just found this thread . What happened with her and lori dying to know lol

This girl needs to start reading/watching the news and understand what's going on in the worldšŸ™„. Those stories.... šŸ™ˆ
Sheā€™s as thick as two short planks. She sounded so ignorant on those stories, how can you be unaware of whatā€™s going on at this stage in the game šŸ™„ no excuse

Imagine your biggest worry was when you can get on a plane to travel to Turkey to get your teeth check up ā€˜an thatā€™

• Haha
Cant live in scotland much longer yet she was saying this is where shes meant to be etc šŸ˜³ most indecisive person ever how do her pals put up with her lol

These influencer type photoshoots just dont suit her at all, shes beautiful but the content is terrible compared to other influencers she should stick to what she done before and not be a sheep copying the rest. Ive noticed her account has hardly grown in the past year and i think it's down to her being in authentic

Reactions: 4
ā€˜All I want to do is travel and see beautiful places. I want to go to Ibiza and Marbellaā€™ Fuuck me šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

For someone who had no job and seeming endless funds to piss about doing duck all, travel is wasted on her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Could the photoshoot pictures be for love island? She looks great but agree the photoshoot photos are extremely cringe I donā€™t get them

Reactions: 1