Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those boots she advertised and ‘loved’ maybe 2 weeks ago? 2 pairs for sale never worn...she must think her followers are stupid!

Reactions: 4
I seen love island has been announced for this year. Do you think that’s why she’s been to London a couple of times, for interviews? I’m sure she said once on a q&a that she would be up for going on it

Reactions: 2
They do look huge in her latest stories...

ugh probably - imagine a whole summer of her. Actually don’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Like what at her actual plans coming back to glasgow? As she said she used to be a mua but shes not really doing much would be interesting to see

I also thought that! They look huge but I wasn’t sure if it was the filter or not

She really annoys me. She literally does duck all but constantly claims she’s tired. Also said she feels unwell but not covid cos she’s had it before, I know this has already been discussed but when did she have it cos she was constantly out in Manchester and around people??? She really is the worst.

Reactions: 4
If she’s making this much of a song and dance over being unwell now, I’m so shocked she never milked it when she had Covid

She really annoys me. She literally does duck all but constantly claims she’s tired. Also said she feels unwell but not covid cos she’s had it before, I know this has already been discussed but when did she have it cos she was constantly out in Manchester and around people??? She really is the worst.

Reactions: 2
She is prime example of someone who needs to log out of Instagram and get a job. She does nothing all day but is permanently exhausted. She’s a lazy mare.
As for the whole having a full blown conversation to yourself on a phone and recording it for social media makes me cringe. Do these people not see how laughable they are. Pick up the phone and phone your friends and talk all your self absorbed shite to them!

Reactions: 8
Yeah she is honestly so lazy, she thinks clearing out her wardrobes is a tough task, try living in the real world for 5 minutes, doing a proper job and then having to do the tit she’s doing in her free days WHILST working a job

Reactions: 1
Cannot wait for the day these influencers dry up and realise they’ve got no career and have to work a proper job like the rest of us. All she does is talk to her phone with pointless crap

Every second word out her mouth is "like" or "literally" 🙄

Reactions: 7