Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have screenshots cause she’s deleted them
18EB476B-B624-416E-A5FC-C8BD0279AE49.jpeg

Wish I’d screenshotted the rest. Not only is she putting her pregnant pal at risk, she also said her mum is “off on the sick” so her too I’m guessing?

Reactions: 2
View attachment 482441
Wish I’d screenshotted the rest. Not only is she putting her pregnant pal at risk, she also said her mum is “off on the sick” so her too I’m guessing?
She’s so rude 😂 since when has she co lived with Steph and her FAMILY, considering she lived in Manchester a week ago 🤣 and for someone who soooo happy being single she never er shits the duck up about it 🥱 her daily reminder she’s single ..

Attachments

Reactions: 3
View attachment 482441
Wow she’s disgusting. Her bubble seems to extend up and down the country, she is a total airhead and an hole. Comes back to Scotland and encourages breaking the law, nice job! 🙄

Reactions: 9
Life is short, celebrations are celebrations, don’t know if you’ll see tomorrow.

Well as someone who has apparently really bad asthma and is mingling with pregnant pals during a worldwide pandemic, I would say you’re doing your utmost to make sure life is short for some folk Holly doll.

Reactions: 10
Fair enough if thats what she wants to do but dont blast it all over social media when she knows shel get the backlash 🤔 then it will aww poor me getting all this hate 😂

Reactions: 6
She used to be so likeable, like I always thought she was really sweet and down to earth but since she moved back and forth from Manchester I can’t stick her 😂 she’s really just a fake bimbo whos constant need for approval is embarrassing

Reactions: 12
Fair enough if thats what she wants to do but dont blast it all over social media when she knows shel get the backlash 🤔 then it will aww poor me getting all this hate 😂
Also knows posting it will lead to dms and comments which increase engagement

Reactions: 4
Totally agree. Doesn’t seem to see what’s she’s doing wrong yet will delete any negative comments about it. Also co living with Steph and her family when Steph doesn’t even live with her family 😂 no bother Holly!

Did she not claim this BBL a spur of the moment decision she only went to Turkey to support loris nose job but decided whilst there she would get her bum done 😂 now she’s saying don’t ever rush into surgery ? Like did you plan this BBL or not 🥴😂

Attachments

Did she not claim this BBL a spur of the moment decision she only went to Turkey to support loris nose job but decided whilst there she would get her bum done 😂 now she’s saying don’t ever rush into surgery ? Like did you plan this BBL or not 🥴😂
Yeah I'm sure she did. Lassie talks that much bullshit she can't keep up

Reactions: 5
I still can’t believe she got the BBL, she’s so young. Surely you’d just hit the gym first instead of spending a fortune getting stuff pumped into your arse. Wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she was much more likeable when she was a bit younger now I think she’s chasing “fame”

Reactions: 6
I think she’s hoping to get scouted for love island 😂😂
There was a rumour she was going down to London last year for chats about it but obviously everything was cancelled because of covid. If she ends up on it one day she’ll be unbearable

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She did a reel for her favourite meal...don't worry though its only £21 for the full basket. For one meal?! I can get almost a week's worth of shopping for that. How out of touch

She did a reel for her favourite meal...don't worry though its only £21 for the full basket. For one meal?! I can get almost a week's worth of shopping for that. How out of touch
Where are you shopping? Even when I’m trying to be careful by the time I’ve bought 5 dinners it’s well dear. Not £21 a meal though. 🙈😂 Not criticising genuinely interested cause I feel like I’m spending loads.

alsoahw didn’t explain any ingredients or cooking method just had to try and read the packaging.

Where are you shopping? Even when I’m trying to be careful by the time I’ve bought 5 dinners it’s well dear. Not £21 a meal though. 🙈😂 Not criticising genuinely interested cause I feel like I’m spending loads.

alsoahw didn’t explain any ingredients or cooking method just had to try and read the packaging.
I'm aldi/lidl loyal here 😂 certainly not M&S like Holly 🙈

Of course she didn't that would be too much effort 😂

Reactions: 1