Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see aswell she posted a few stories off her mums account? Someone earlier said its defo her on her mums account commenting on her posts and they were so right 🤣 embarrassing

Reactions: 2
Also I think that was Lori’s car she was in with the Starbucks? I believe Lori’s car has red interior? Does Lori have a job because where is she all the time? Holly is on her own 24/7 it seems... Also I know this isn’t Lori’s thread but her nose doesn’t look any different? It just looks the same as her last nose job. And I don’t know if anyone will get what I mean but I feel like her nose looks so pinched? Like she wouldn’t be able to breathe properly through it? Anyway Lori has completely ruined her face, there was absolutely nothing wrong with it! She’s really aged herself and the heavy make up doesn’t help one bit. She’s got SO much filler but then still over lines her filler lips with brown lipliner 🥴??? Shame really.

Reactions: 3
Also I think that was Lori’s car she was in with the Starbucks? I believe Lori’s car has red interior? Does Lori have a job because where is she all the time? Holly is on her own 24/7 it seems... Also I know this isn’t Lori’s thread but her nose doesn’t look any different? It just looks the same as her last nose job. And I don’t know if anyone will get what I mean but I feel like her nose looks so pinched? Like she wouldn’t be able to breathe properly through it? Anyway Lori has completely ruined her face, there was absolutely nothing wrong with it! She’s really aged herself and the heavy make up doesn’t help one bit. She’s got SO much filler but then still over lines her filler lips with brown lipliner 🥴??? Shame really.
yeah lori said on her stories thats she had a job as obv shes not earning from make up, never said what though x

I’m starting to think it’s for clout, like making people think they’ve fallen out for attention.. they are all pathetic 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Sooo lori has said on her stories last night that something has happened with holly but wont say

Reactions: 4
Do you think she ever gets sick of her own voice ? She’s literally got about 100 stories talking absolute shite

Reactions: 6
I don’t know where her money comes from she literally is living in her own world walking for a Starbucks every day and that’s the extent of her day

Reactions: 1
I don’t know where her money comes from she literally is living in her own world walking for a Starbucks every day and that’s the extent of her day
Its baffling how she legit doesn’t post any ads do any make up but seems to be loaded 🥴 doesnt add up

Reactions: 1
A26ACDD8-DD82-4BE3-943E-418C7E3737F8.png

I swear to duck everyday she says she’s ‘going to write some plans/goals down’ I’m actually not kidding. Every. Single. Day. Ffs is that all she does all day every day is ‘write plans/goals down’??

Reactions: 5
What’s happened between her and Lori? Somebody said Lori mentioned it on her insta story the other night but her, Holly and Jasmine were all doing PT together in a car park. Definitely attention seeking wee girls

Reactions: 4
Can she not do her hair or makeup without wanting to shag her own reflection ?? She’s like a budgie with a mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I genuinely don’t understand how she’s shattered all the time ? The sound of her voice is tiring but she has the easiest life of anyone i know 🤣 get up, put make up on, go for a Starbucks. Sounds exhausting

Reactions: 2