Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice she never tagged lori in her stories today but a load of other girls 🤔

Reactions: 2
Its weird because lori had her in her story not long ago saying they havent fell out, but after that holly asked for removal companies or something so they obv have fell out 🙈

She is nothing but an immature little girl. Going on about people not commenting about her breaking the rules. If you don’t want people’s opinions then make a page just for your friends.
Quick enough to want everyone’s comments for engagement when they are trying to punt their shite but god forbid anyone comment on anything else.
stop broadcasting your everyday life on Instagram in a beg for followers and people won’t comment

Reactions: 6
She genuinely thinks she’s a cut above everyone 😂 Instagram followers & a bbl have went to her brain 😂 clown of a girl - if you don’t want people in your business keep it private - it’s simple 😂 but we all know attention seeking narcissists can’t live without constant validation from strangers

Reactions: 5
Oh I wonder what has happened! I wish someone would come here and spill the tea

Reactions: 1
Nice to know I cant visit my family members or friends but thank god Holly managed to go to Glasgow for the reveal of her best friends baby gender.

so happy she managed to make it on time, I will sleep better tonight....

Reactions: 6