Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah you’d think that social distancing didn’t exist, why’s she tagging a cringe weekender in all her insta stories, tragic 🥺

Reactions: 2
“It’s a well known fact that English people aren’t nice”
why the duck has she moved to England then? 🤣
I normally love Scots due to their sense of humour and how they’re usually laid back and non-materialistic. But Dolly Holly? .... :sick:go back home hen.

Reactions: 6
She’s too dim to realise... yeah why the duck is she in Manchester she doesn’t do anything? Let’s be honest how long can she ride the tails of being a very low scale influencer? I smell love island or some other shite reality show soon

Reactions: 7
She’s too dim to realise... yeah why the duck is she in Manchester she doesn’t do anything? Let’s be honest how long can she ride the tails of being a very low scale influencer? I smell love island or some other shite reality show soon
I feel like she's putting on a daft voice recently that makes her sound so stupid. Don't think it was that bad when she was up here.

She's constant with the "guys", "literally" and "like" 🙄

Reactions: 1
Also why does she tweet then post to her story as if she’s Gandhi some of the tweets are cringe

Yes I agree!! ‘Guys ammm sooooo exciteeeeed to show you....’

Also why does she tweet then post to her story as if she’s Gandhi some of the tweets are cringe
Genuinely think she thinks she's that poetic/prophetic and important as she's so wrapped up in her own wee bubble.

Yes I agree!! ‘Guys ammm sooooo exciteeeeed to show you....’
I actually read this in her voice 😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think she thinks the tweets are really hard hitting and meaningful when they literally say ‘live your lives to the fullest don’t let anyone say you can’t’

Ummm ok hahah.

Reactions: 3
The full move to Manchester seems like it's been a publicity move to hang with all the other Z list influencers/reality people. She was more relatable and way less up herself before moving but now she is living an unrealistic lifestyle of an influencer to the max 🤷🏻‍♀️ dont see her moving back and can only see her getting worse from here so i will need to unfollow no wonder she has no friends left in Ggow

Reactions: 9
When she calls her mums house HER house really grates on me. No love, it’s not your house, you’re just a lodger when you need to come back up for your ratty extensions doing

Reactions: 7
When she calls her mums house HER house really grates on me. No love, it’s not your house, you’re just a lodger when you need to come back up for your ratty extensions doing
I've seen this comment a cple of times now. Not too sure where the rage comes from. I would still call my mums house my house if i stayed there/moved away and visited etc. Also i think she has decorated/furnished the full house herself

Reactions: 1
I've seen this comment a cple of times now. Not too sure where the rage comes from. I would still call my mums house my house if i stayed there/moved away and visited etc. Also i think she has decorated/furnished the full house herself
Yeah I would say my house too if my mums however she made out as if it was her own bought home that she lived in, even making a home account for it, she never really alluded to it being her mum’s house. That’s the difference

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah I would say my house too if my mums however she made out as if it was her own bought home that she lived in, even making a home account for it, she never really alluded to it being her mum’s house. That’s the difference
This ^^^ also those houses are EXPENSIVE. There is no way she's got a mortgage for that with no stable job/being an MUA and I can't see promo being counted towards an income from the bank's point of view.. It'll be under her mum's name

This ^^^ also those houses are EXPENSIVE. There is no way she's got a mortgage for that with no stable job/being an MUA and I can't see promo being counted towards an income from the bank's point of view.. It'll be under her mum's name
I dont think she has ever came across as if she owns the house but no one knows if she actually does or not.. her mum works in greggs i dont know how well paid that is but i could bet holly would make more. It could be both of their house - who knows? making the home account could maybe imply that but she shows what she has bought or been gifted. Also if my house was in my husbands name and i lived there but i made a contribution to the house paid bills/boughtfood/furnished the house i wouldn't be saying its my husbands house i would say it is mine/ours. I honestly think its reading into things too much being angry at the way she might phrase this as no one really knows it's all assumptions but it's very obvious she has furnished it all and contributes so maybe take it at that?..

Reactions: 4