Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think she has ever came across as if she owns the house but no one knows if she actually does or not.. her mum works in greggs i dont know how well paid that is but i could bet holly would make more. It could be both of their house - who knows? making the home account could maybe imply that but she shows what she has bought or been gifted. Also if my house was in my husbands name and i lived there but i made a contribution to the house paid bills/boughtfood/furnished the house i wouldn't be saying its my husbands house i would say it is mine/ours. I honestly think its reading into things too much being angry at the way she might phrase this as no one really knows it's all assumptions but it's very obvious she has furnished it all and contributes so maybe take it at that?..
Yeah fair enough you do have a point. I think it more gets peoples backs up because she's alluding to the fact that she's 22 (is that right? Know it's about there anyway) and managed to buy a £300k (in the range of) house. I think she seems very unrelatable in that sense because she doesn't seem to do very much. So I can understand why it gets annoying. Many people, myself included, have to work hard for a house like that and she just seems so much in her own wee world

Reactions: 3
Yeah fair enough you do have a point. I think it more gets peoples backs up because she's alluding to the fact that she's 22 (is that right? Know it's about there anyway) and managed to buy a £300k (in the range of) house. I think she seems very unrelatable in that sense because she doesn't seem to do very much. So I can understand why it gets annoying. Many people, myself included, have to work hard for a house like that and she just seems so much in her own wee world
I agree completely. I think this is my biggest issue with bloggers in general. Buying a house is and should be such a huge achievement that you work so hard for and these Z list influencers/bloggers make it look 'easy'

I dont think she has ever came across as if she owns the house but no one knows if she actually does or not.. her mum works in greggs i dont know how well paid that is but i could bet holly would make more. It could be both of their house - who knows? making the home account could maybe imply that but she shows what she has bought or been gifted. Also if my house was in my husbands name and i lived there but i made a contribution to the house paid bills/boughtfood/furnished the house i wouldn't be saying its my husbands house i would say it is mine/ours. I honestly think its reading into things too much being angry at the way she might phrase this as no one really knows it's all assumptions but it's very obvious she has furnished it all and contributes so maybe take it at that?..
I see where you’re coming from but I also see a big diff in living with your partner and classing it as your own and how she does with her mum’s home. She said she’s stayed there a long time & it’s clearly her mum’s house, if it was her house you’d surely sell it if you were moving to Manchester? 💁🏼‍♀️ Also if she was contributing to the mortgage as part owner I doubt she’d go and rent an ‘apartment’ in Manchester and double her outgoings.
Just a thought, I think she tried make it out as hers to appear more of an established influencer with a home and a home account etc.

it is reading into it but it’s also clear a lot of people are of the same assumption...

Reactions: 6
Yes sorry I sent this before looking at the replies! I agree with what you’ve both said. She tries to give off the fake vibe of how easy going and good her life is

Reactions: 2
Did she actually send her fish dish back because it had some fish sauce on it and they gave her a sauce less one? Wow

Reactions: 1
Deffo did not need a full blown account of what someone on the train is talking about to girls. Why would you even share that

Her stories on the train were so strange. Manchester to Glasgow must be a long journey, read a book/magazine or listen to a podcast or something ... don’t repeat some poor couples boring argument for all your followers to read.
Mean Girls and bully behaviour :sick:

Her stories on the train were so strange. Manchester to Glasgow must be a long journey, read a book/magazine or listen to a podcast or something ... don’t repeat some poor couples boring argument for all your followers to read.
Mean Girls and bully behaviour :sick:
Noooo she's a girls girl remember 😉😉
Looks like the real Holly is finally coming through!

This girl is so insecure and narcissistic! Honestly she must just think of herself and how good she looks from the moment she gets up in the morning till the moment she goes to bed. She is SO vain I just don’t understand it. Her need for validation is very worrying, she’s clearly just very insecure and constantly needs/loves the validation of likes and comments which is so sad. This goes for all influencers in general too! In ‘The Social Dilemma’ doc on Netflix they talk about how social media is exactly like a drug and feeds into your dopamine and rewards system, she’s constantly chasing the validation, the likes, the comments telling her how pretty she is, how skinny she is etc. She’s constantly fishing for compliments by saying how ugly she is, how fat she is etc even though she knows that’s not the case. In the same breath she’ll say how amazing her glow up is and how it ‘can happen to anyone’ and she always mentions how people think she’s had plastic surgery but she’s always so proud and smug sitting there saying ‘I’m all natural - except my lips, I’ve had zero plastic surgery, just a really good glow up.’ Like who tf does she think she is? She’s a pretty girl but life is so much more than being pretty. You just wonder what’s gone on in people’s lives to make them so insecure and need so much validation from total strangers. Like, wasn’t she loved for who she was as a child?!?! I’m obviously not saying she wasn’t, her mum clearly adores her and thinks the sun shines out her arse but it’s just such strange behaviour (as with all influencers). There really is something in the psychology of it all.

Also, the constant reminding everyone what a ‘nice person she is’ and how she just ‘treats everyone with respect and loves everyone and would never talk down to people, think she’s better than people’ etc is classic narcissism. She so badly wants people to see her that way but she doesn’t realise that people who are ACTUALLY nice humans don’t need to constantly mention it, it’s just given.

And I don’t think social media is healthy for her. She’s clearly has some weird self esteem issues. She’s half so full of herself that she constantly takes pictures and talks about how good looking she is but also half fishes for compliments and needs validation all the time. Now with all the talks of plastic surgery when there is absolutely nothing wrong with the way she is. She’s not fat yet says she is. She said she’s 100% getting her boobs done when there’s nothing wrong with them. She got her already very nice teeth ‘fixed’ yet they don’t look that different, they are now all just the same level (which isn’t even natural for teeth). She was posting last week or the week before if people had had bum fillers or BBL or something like that so no doubt she’s looking into that too. The hair is fake, the tan is fake, the nails are fake, the eyelashes are fake. She’s just striving for unrealistic things. Even if there’s a slight problem with her boobs, teeth, bum, hair etc fixing them won’t fix the bigger issue at hand. And she’s an ‘influencer’ so she’s just feeding the monster that is toxic social media.

The move to Manchester was 100% to just try and take off as a full time influencer. She’s got a taste of the life and has realised that working two days a week, from a room in her house (she didn’t even need to commute) was too much hard work. She’s hardly did appointments pre covid anyway. What’s she done since moving there? Gone out eating and drinking, took more pictures of herself and went back and forth to Glasgow. Honestly it sounds so uninspiring. She’ll be gearing up for Love Island soon! That’ll be why she’s gotten her teeth done. She always said she wants to go on Love Island but she is ‘waiting until she’s happy with her body’ so she’ll just fix everything first. It’s all for clout and followers. Honestly this generation are so mixed up in the head, future generations don’t have a hope in hell!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This girl is so insecure and narcissistic! Honestly she must just think of herself and how good she looks from the moment she gets up in the morning till the moment she goes to bed. She is SO vain I just don’t understand it. Her need for validation is very worrying, she’s clearly just very insecure and constantly needs/loves the validation of likes and comments which is so sad. This goes for all influencers in general too! In ‘The Social Dilemma’ doc on Netflix they talk about how social media is exactly like a drug and feeds into your dopamine and rewards system, she’s constantly chasing the validation, the likes, the comments telling her how pretty she is, how skinny she is etc. She’s constantly fishing for compliments by saying how ugly she is, how fat she is etc even though she knows that’s not the case. In the same breath she’ll say how amazing her glow up is and how it ‘can happen to anyone’ and she always mentions how people think she’s had plastic surgery but she’s always so proud and smug sitting there saying ‘I’m all natural - except my lips, I’ve had zero plastic surgery, just a really good glow up.’ Like who tf does she think she is? She’s a pretty girl but life is so much more than being pretty. You just wonder what’s gone on in people’s lives to make them so insecure and need so much validation from total strangers. Like, wasn’t she loved for who she was as a child?!?! I’m obviously not saying she wasn’t, her mum clearly adores her and thinks the sun shines out her arse but it’s just such strange behaviour (as with all influencers). There really is something in the psychology of it all.

Also, the constant reminding everyone what a ‘nice person she is’ and how she just ‘treats everyone with respect and loves everyone and would never talk down to people, think she’s better than people’ etc is classic narcissism. She so badly wants people to see her that way but she doesn’t realise that people who are ACTUALLY nice humans don’t need to constantly mention it, it’s just given.

And I don’t think social media is healthy for her. She’s clearly has some weird self esteem issues. She’s half so full of herself that she constantly takes pictures and talks about how good looking she is but also half fishes for compliments and needs validation all the time. Now with all the talks of plastic surgery when there is absolutely nothing wrong with the way she is. She’s not fat yet says she is. She said she’s 100% getting her boobs done when there’s nothing wrong with them. She got her already very nice teeth ‘fixed’ yet they don’t look that different, they are now all just the same level (which isn’t even natural for teeth). She was posting last week or the week before if people had had bum fillers or BBL or something like that so no doubt she’s looking into that too. The hair is fake, the tan is fake, the nails are fake, the eyelashes are fake. She’s just striving for unrealistic things. Even if there’s a slight problem with her boobs, teeth, bum, hair etc fixing them won’t fix the bigger issue at hand. And she’s an ‘influencer’ so she’s just feeding the monster that is toxic social media.

The move to Manchester was 100% to just try and take off as a full time influencer. She’s got a taste of the life and has realised that working two days a week, from a room in her house (she didn’t even need to commute) was too much hard work. She’s hardly did appointments pre covid anyway. What’s she done since moving there? Gone out eating and drinking, took more pictures of herself and went back and forth to Glasgow. Honestly it sounds so uninspiring. She’ll be gearing up for Love Island soon! That’ll be why she’s gotten her teeth done. She always said she wants to go on Love Island but she is ‘waiting until she’s happy with her body’ so she’ll just fix everything first. It’s all for clout and followers. Honestly this generation are so mixed up in the head, future generations don’t have a hope in hell!
Spot on.

What the hell is a “glow up”?! God I feel old.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen Lori Mathews (girl holly is living with) insta? She has put up a tik tok 'exposing' biggs from winter love island - only thing she is exposing is what a fame hungry loser she is

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen Lori Mathews (girl holly is living with) insta? She has put up a tik tok 'exposing' biggs from winter love island - only thing she is exposing is what a fame hungry loser she is
Is it just the reel she’s made or is there more cause you can’t even read the texts for it to be in any way interesting

The cow make up reel where someone basically cums on her face 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
I’m fed up with all these #familynight posts when she meets up with those brain dead z lister pretty boys... it should be #covidiot nights! Manchester is full of these vacuous, narcissistic airheads now, just chasing the clout, staring into the camera, taking pics of their dinner, eating their dinner but moaning that they’re fat, sleeping with tattood poser boys with white leggings, exposing them when they cheat..what a bloody yawn fest!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’m fed up with all these #familynight posts when she meets up with those brain dead z lister pretty boys... it should be #covidiot nights! Manchester is full of these vacuous, narcissistic airheads now, just chasing the clout, staring into the camera, taking pics of their dinner, eating their dinner but moaning that they’re fat, sleeping with tattood poser boys with white leggings, exposing them when they cheat..what a bloody yawn fest!
I lived in Manchester for a few years whilst I was at uni and absolutely loved it. A proper gritty, industrial city with so much personality, culture and history.
Now in the past couple of years all these Z-listers and “influencers” are trying to glamourise it. (Only because they can’t afford to rent in London) & it’s just so sad to see. They are all morphing into each other, they are all so self obsessed and just trying to fit in with each other. I feel like shaking Holly and being like “Go out and explore Manchester properly, appreciate the culture. Don’t just sit in your “apartment” and take selfies. Don’t waste your young years”
Sorry rant over:ROFLMAO: