Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind of parents does she have letting their 23 YEAR OLD do that. Jesus christ everyone knows they are disgusting underneath what she has had done and not even that nice! Why is every tooth the same shape. I wonder if they were gifted or not.

Jesus Christ she is going to regret those teeth. It’s so unnecessary! Modern veneers done PROPERLY require very very little filing of the teeth! Check out @maisondental who posts about this a lot.

Her teeth were gorgeous before. I say this as someone who genuinely needs veneers but can’t justify the cost, but I’d NEVER do them on the cheap. Absolutely horrendous.

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ she is going to regret those teeth. It’s so unnecessary! Modern veneers done PROPERLY require very very little filing of the teeth! Check out @maisondental who posts about this a lot.

Her teeth were gorgeous before. I say this as someone who genuinely needs veneers but can’t justify the cost, but I’d NEVER do them on the cheap. Absolutely horrendous.
She has had crowns fitted - veneers go over your teeth

Why do people always assume that if youre negative about something then you're jealous?
That's all the chat she and her followers are giving. Are we not allowed to have an opinion on the fact she got crowns?!
I'm very jealous that she's an influencer who has to pretend her maws house is her own 🙃🙃
Aw wait nope I work hard to afford my own house and everything that goes with it 🤷🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god her rant on her story about them saying “I’ll always be able to afford getting my teeth done” - like there’s no guarantee of that, is she genuinely that thick? She looked better with normal teeth, looks so fake now!

Reactions: 8
Just listened to her rant....she very clearly reads here too.
Also how bleeping entitled can you get "I'll always be able to afford it" better hope you don't become irrelevant then eh!

Reactions: 4
Awk shut up Holly, moaning moaning moaning no wonder people are negative she doesn’t live in the real world, pretends her mums house is her own, then moved to Manchester and is continuously up and down to glasgow for pointless tit. God forbid the day she actually needs to work a real job

I started following her a while back , when her mum went on holiday and she decorated her bedroom for her , I would tell it was her mums house even though she was saying it hers , which is strange AF behaviour - what does she actually do Iv never been able to work it out ? Surely she isn’t that big of an influencer to be earning a living but she also doesn’t seem to work ?

Reactions: 4
I started following her a while back , when her mum went on holiday and she decorated her bedroom for her , I would tell it was her mums house even though she was saying it hers , which is strange AF behaviour - what does she actually do Iv never been able to work it out ? Surely she isn’t that big of an influencer to be earning a living but she also doesn’t seem to work ?
She's a mua but I don't see her doing much even before this pandemic happened.

Her outburst on instagram, oh my days!! ‘Right, right, right’ ‘even if i delete my instagram people will still talk about me’ 😂😂 ok girl

anyone else feel kinda sad for her that she needed to post like a 10 minute story explaining and defending herself and all the reasoning behind her decisions? If you really don’t care what people have to say you wouldn’t be doing that surely

She's a mua but I don't see her doing much even before this pandemic happened.
I’m sure she said she ‘lost her passion’ for it and stopped doing it a while ago

Reactions: 3
I’ve just came across this little self-entitled princess...is there a reason why her and her pal weren’t wearing face coverings yesterday when they were in shops?

Reactions: 2
I know her through friends of Previous friends.. looks like she only has 1 friend now.. wonder why

She is a very love or hate person, not just on instagram. What you see is kind of what you get but the full positivity thing is Just no true she is the biggest drama queen and very self absorbed. Definitely not as nice as she claims to be. Someone who is a good person doesnt need to Remind everyone on instagram every other week.. take with that what you will

I think she genuinely believes that she is all the things she claims to be and genuinely does live in her own world.

Last edited:
I know people that went to school with her and despise her and i know people that went to school with her and like her

I know people that went to school with her and despise her and i know people that went to school with her and like her
Suppose the same goes for anybody when they were at school.

But recently I've found her to be really unjustifiably smug and annoying. All about being positive and being a girls girl when you're clearly the furthest thing, especially the way she bangs on about her weight constantly

This
Suppose the same goes for anybody when they were at school.

But recently I've found her to be really unjustifiably smug and annoying. All about being positive and being a girls girl when you're clearly the furthest thing, especially the way she bangs on about her weight constantly
this!! I’ve personally felt awful about my own weight and worked really hard to change it this past year, so to hear her going on about it and then posting like this in the same day has been so infuriating😂
0C357D55-F8B4-43A0-900F-3915B7680993.jpeg